inner 12" sleeve mission

9 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

Speaking of which, where's Tug?

He's at work.

Listen guys, just stay strong. I know we all know where to get these sleeves now, from our big group PM. But, stay strong and do NOT tell tug.

I want him to want us. I need him to need us. I'd love for him to love us.

You all didn't hear? I'm so sorry to be the first to say this. 

Tug passed away this morning around 7:35am. The paramedics found him in a fetal position with dried tears around the floor. Turns out his neighbors heard his cries last night quoted saying "it sounded like he was yelling 'sleeves, sleeves, sleeves' over and over again. We figured if it continued through the night, we'd call the police. When we didn't hear anything this morning, we feared the worst and called the police. "

Unfortunately, their fear became reality. After no one provided a link for Tug, his anxiety and deep questioning of "why has no one posted a link?" ended up causing too much stress on his body. 

A will was found in his bedroom that stated his last wishes: he will be cremated and placed in a white square inner sleeve with no lip and no poly lining inside of his favorite Used record. 

Im sorry you all had to hear it from me first. 

Rest in Sleeve, Tug

Edited by [Banned User]

Man, I know I'll always remember where I was when I heard the news. He touched each and every one of us. And I don't mean in a dirty way, I mean he TUGged at all of our heart strings.

No! I refuse to believe it. He's out there somewhere, he HAS to be. He's like Elvis, or Hitler, he's not really dead he's just gone into hiding, or back to his home planet.

• jhulud locked this topic