GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Looser than what?

Sorry, I meant to say LOSER. That prick won't leave me alone and I am sick of him!

3 minutes ago, lake eerie said:

bake your whole schtick of acting hardcore and calling people losers is getting old. learn a new trick.

I keep seeing you guys call me Bake. I was already asked that by 2 other people and I have no clue who that is.

55 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Thanks for the insult but I am not here to be funny. I am here for the same reason, everyone else is and that's records!

Interesting you say that. Ever since you "came back", you've done nothing but start threads to bring attention to yourself and give details on any minutiae of your life as if it were more important than anyone else's. Then in turn, you become combative and aggressive in behavior and language when you get called out for these things.

Maybe, just maybe, if you had spent more time discussing and engaging others about those records (and music) that you say you're here for, things wouldn't be where they're at now. Whatever personal issues you have in your life right now, I understand that you want to share and all, and to an extent commend you on at least taking ownership for any fuck-ups and hopefully becoming more responsible, but there's a time and place for everything.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm one of the "worst mods ever" anyways.

635612290169092055251799078_tswift_awkha

20 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Interesting you say that. Ever since you "came back", you've done nothing but start threads to bring attention to yourself and give details on any minutiae of your life as if it were more important than anyone else's. Then in turn, you become combative and aggressive in behavior and language when you get called out for these things.

Maybe, just maybe, if you had spent more time discussing and engaging others about those records (and music) that you say you're here for, things wouldn't be where they're at now. Whatever personal issues you have in your life right now, I understand that you want to share and all, and to an extent commend you on at least taking ownership for any fuck-ups and hopefully becoming more responsible, but there's a time and place for everything.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm one of the "worst mods ever" anyways.

635612290169092055251799078_tswift_awkha

I understand, even agree, to some point of what you wrote. but please understand that, I am attacked at every thing I say. I have try'd to apologize and its still thrown into my face. I feel like I can't win know matter what and when I am attacked, then, I do become combative as I have know other option. As for your mod status, I said that out of anger. I shouldn't of said it. I have "tellallyourfriends" constantly on my back and then every other attacker chimes in. 

3 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

I understand, even agree, to some point of what you wrote. but please understand that, I am attacked at every thing I say. I have try'd to apologize and its still thrown into my face. I feel like I can't win know matter what and when I am attacked, then, I do become combative as I have know other option. As for your mod status, I said that out of anger. I shouldn't of said it. I have "tellallyourfriends" constantly on my back and then every other attacker chimes in. 

Easy solution:

Ditch this account.  

Make a new one.  

Act like a normal human.

5 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Wasn't bake the guy with the MSPaint Aladdin avatar? That guy had nothing but good posts, how could anyone confuse him with a guy who has, thus far, nothing but very bad posts?

Well because people assume it's Bake playing a character that is shitty and annoying.

2 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Wasn't bake the guy with the MSPaint Aladdin avatar? That guy had nothing but good posts, how could anyone confuse him with a guy who has, thus far, nothing but very bad posts?

bake is still around, and dramatic zoom he's in this thread!

(it isn't Gator though)