P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

8 minutes ago, daegor said:

Anyone know if the Appendix is included in the Collectors? Or what the pressing numbers are on the Appendix variants?

My guess is the collectors is a 2xLP 45RPM just like all the others. So it doesn't have the appendix the original deluxe was 1xLP at 33RPM + Appendix

Edited by MCDELTAT

mwY confirmed with me that The Appendix is not included with the Collectors Edition, and that each Appendix variant is out of 250.

4 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

getting the collectors additions isnt worth it for a casual fan is it? I would rather grab their whole back catalog. 

The Collectors editions are immaculate, but the regular pressings are really good quality too (the recent ones, anyway).  If you just want the album on vinyl, there's no need to get the Collectors.

11 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

getting the collectors additions isnt worth it for a casual fan is it? I would rather grab their whole back catalog. 

Knowing this band: they will press a CE of their entire LP catalog and a CE of their entire EP catalog. 

Edited by januarytwenty

5 minutes ago, RadDonut said:

I second the normal pressings. The recent ones are great too and the variation of the variants is really great. They all look nice.

7 minutes ago, daegor said:

mwY confirmed with me that The Appendix is not included with the Collectors Edition, and that each Appendix variant is out of 250.

The Collectors editions are immaculate, but the regular pressings are really good quality too (the recent ones, anyway).  If you just want the album on vinyl, there's no need to get the Collectors.

perfect then I am happy with my decision! Just got their entire discography! I was listening to them earlier and really like all their albums. 

20 minutes ago, Mars said:

I find those rainbow variants underwhelming tbh...maybe I'm just rationalizing not jumping right on this atm. Is it just me? Those appendix variants are beautiful though.

They're just trying to right the wrongs of the last attempt that turned out nothing like the attempted rainbow

Edited by daegor

• 2 months later...

25% off sale on their site for everything but the Pale Horses vinyl and merch preorders. Black pressings of the Collector's boxes for all but Foxes seem to be available, as well as the "Ice & Fire" variant for the Ten Stories box. $60 for the boxes is a STEAL. 

Edited by dapeebs

• 1 month later...