Official CAVE IN Thread: Now Signed to Relapse! New Record Soon! Reissues!

On 5/23/2022 at 7:50 PM, Coldplay31169 said:

I'm sorry this happened to you but my explanation is correct. If you (and others in this small pool of people on this forum) got the wrong variant you can guarantee people got sent the /199 that didn't order it as well. Sucks all around.

This is me. Came home to the record on my doorstep just now, only to open up the Cloudy variant /500.

Very upsetting that they didn’t address the shortages before shipping. I have already emailed them about the discrepancy, so let’s see what kind of response I get back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mufasa said:

Weren’t we getting represses on the back catalog from Relapse? I’ve been anxiously waiting

The one thing I can appreciate about Relapse is they wont put up a pre-order until they have their product in hand, or at least have a guaranteed ship date.

There are a considerable about of releases to press so it'll take some time until all those logistics line up, I'm sure.

2 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Anyone going to the first show of tour tonight? I'm curious whether they'll in fact have the tour edition of HP with them. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

I’ll be there tonight. Gutted A&P dropped but still stoked af for more music from Heavy Pendulum. Blinded By a Blaze was tight when I saw them premier it in December. 

Based on what they played in Austin I think they’ll also throw in New Reality, Blood Spiller, Careless Offering & Blinded By A Blaze but we’ll see. Really hoping they also play Floating Skulls