Nirvana - Unplugged (25th Anniversary 2LP) - Colored

On 9/27/2019 at 2:37 PM, djghost1976 said:

Cheaper here:  https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/mtv-unplugged-in-new-york-color-2lp

Use code UD20OFF for 20% off (comes to about $36 shipped) and if you want to add anything it's free shipping over $50.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, thebigbasic said:

I wouldn’t consider proper releases of Paramount, Live and Loud, and Unplugged with some extra material as “non essential cash grabs”. 

Unplugged has already been widely available on vinyl. Tacking on a few rehearsal tracks on a vinyl release isn't really essential. Think about it, they're rehearsals, they were never meant to be released. As for Paramount and the L&L, they are great performances, but unless you're a die hard fan, they're not really essential to Nirvana, like the albums are.

Bands like Nirvana, Sex Pistols, Joy Division, etc - who had relatively little output but incredible popularity- are always going to get milked for every last drop of output by the labels.

Honestly, I’m thankful when they make any effort to do something new like throw in some rehearsal tracks since they could just as easily re-release the same material every few years in new colors, stick on a new barcode and call it a day.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

I was just coming into the thread hoping to see whats going on with the udiscover orders since I haven't gotten any shipping or updates. Thanks

Got message yesterday:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there's been a delay in receiving this inventory and we're currently working on obtaining an updated shipping timeline for you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible!