PO: Balance and Composure - EP-Too Quick To Forgive - est ship mid-June

• 2 months later...

BALANCE AND COMPOSURE

500 Bone with Black and Red Splatter (Memory Music Webstore Exclusive) sold out 
500 Red with Black Smoke (Memory Music Webstore Exclusive) sold out 
1000 Bone and Red Swirl (Balance and Composure Exclusive) sold out
1000 Bone

Second Press
500 Black & White Facepaint Swirl

Edited by texan4life

• texan4life changed the title to PO: Balance and Composure - EP-Too Quick To Forgive - est ship mid-June
15 hours ago, Colton said:

Very surprised to discover that these are cut at 33rpm

Also, I’m not sure why they haven’t started shipping preorders by now. I paid less for my copy at the show than I did online and could try to cancel my order if I didn’t want to have both variants.

As someone with a U-Turn orbit, I'm extremely happy that it's 33.

1 hour ago, danmpie7 said:

Curious, I am in the market for a new table and I did come across these. How worth it are they? 

Very worth it as far as price goes. Only complaint is manually moving the belt when to change speeds. But the turntable itself is fantastic and they have awesome customer service. 

On 6/20/2023 at 1:40 PM, N8TRU said:

I got one a couple months ago and this is a pain most of the time. I haven't figured out the perfect method for how to switch it without it slipping off

A trick I've had luck using when moving it from 45 to 33 (which is the harder of the two) is to start on the left side, insert an extended finger, and roll it slowly around the wheel while also moving it upward. I slip it onto the 33 setting and keep moving my finger right—hard to describe in text. It's a pain for sure but I've had luck with that method. I also turn the table on for ~15 seconds to kind of reset the belt.

I think I am convinced. 

On 6/21/2023 at 9:58 AM, lostcrimes said:

Had mine for over five years and same lol. 

12 hours ago, erasedtapes said:

A trick I've had luck using when moving it from 45 to 33 (which is the harder of the two) is to start on the left side, insert an extended finger, and roll it slowly around the wheel while also moving it upward. I slip it onto the 33 setting and keep moving my finger right—hard to describe in text. It's a pain for sure but I've had luck with that method. I also turn the table on for ~15 seconds to kind of reset the belt.

On 6/20/2023 at 1:42 PM, TheWindBlower said:

+1 otherwise I love my Orbit.

On 6/20/2023 at 1:40 PM, N8TRU said:

I got one a couple months ago and this is a pain most of the time. I haven't figured out the perfect method for how to switch it without it slipping off

On 6/22/2023 at 11:49 AM, onandonandon said:

Same. Loved the Orbit but it got to the point where I just won't play 45s on it. I ended up upgrading to a Debut Carbon Evo and having a speed switch is such a godsend.

Yeah I was looking into that too and I honestly really would prefer not switching belts because I know I will end up never doing it. This might actually be the direction I move instead of the Orbit. I am not too worried about the pricing as I am the functionality and quality. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

Has anyone spun this? the sound quality of this reminds me of a 128kbps, such a bad pressing. But I don't if it's just my variant (the splatter one)

tour copy left something to be desired re: sound quality. 

which you would think would NOT be an issue considering the run time and size of the vinyl.... 

13 hours ago, tokimedo said:

tour copy left something to be desired re: sound quality. 

which you would think would NOT be an issue considering the run time and size of the vinyl.... 

i wonder if this is due to the new 'studio 4' plant? or just a poor file provided for the lacquer.  im sure they're still figuring out the process.

• 1 month later...