Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

For those interested.....We have the "black lines to battlefields" Ep by ACCEPTANCE coming out in a later this summer in conjunction Thunderbeard Records, Hot topic, the band & Enjoy The Ride . I have personally been in touch with the singer and guitarist for the past 8 months about the release and they have approved all aspects thus far.  The EP was remastered specifically for vinyl and will come with a download code of the original mix as well. Pressed at 45pm for optimal sound quality 

For those interested.....We have the "black lines to battlefields" Ep by ACCEPTANCE coming out in a later this summer in conjunction Thunderbeard Records, Hot topic, the band & Enjoy The Ride . I have personally been in touch with the singer and guitarist for the past 8 months about the release and they have approved all aspects thus far.  The EP was remastered specifically for vinyl and will come with a download code of the original mix as well. Pressed at 45pm for optimal sound quality 

holy shit i love you

For those interested.....We have the "black lines to battlefields" Ep by ACCEPTANCE coming out in a later this summer in conjunction Thunderbeard Records, Hot topic, the band & Enjoy The Ride . I have personally been in touch with the singer and guitarist for the past 8 months about the release and they have approved all aspects thus far. The EP was remastered specifically for vinyl and will come with a download code of the original mix as well. Pressed at 45pm for optimal sound quality

Yessssss!

For those interested.....We have the "black lines to battlefields" Ep by ACCEPTANCE coming out in a later this summer in conjunction Thunderbeard Records, Hot topic, the band & Enjoy The Ride . I have personally been in touch with the singer and guitarist for the past 8 months about the release and they have approved all aspects thus far. The EP was remastered specifically for vinyl and will come with a download code of the original mix as well. Pressed at 45pm for optimal sound quality

Fuck yes! I'm even more excites about this. Like the EP and ETR better.

Yes!! Ross!! U r the man

This has turned out to be such a great Friday.. Phantoms and Black lines both confirmed

Sombrero is obviously photoshopped but you can see that a ".com" is one of the two companies that make up this label and the "B" stands for "Bad" according to the words on the label as well. Hmmmm.

Considering the sombrero and sentence at the bottom about chipotle...Im guessing Bad Taco Records.  :lol:

I don't think I'm understanding the problem here.  An album that so many people have been dying to have on vinyl for the past 10 fucking years is finally being released and people are going to complain about it just because of the people that put the effort into getting the thing out?  I dunno, I'm just stoked to finally be able to have this on vinyl!  It's just like when Hidden In Plain View was finally released on vinyl, I didn't care how much the price was or who the hell pressed it, I just wanted the damn record... that's how I feel right now. 

HIPV was pressed by company ink..a label that is run by a good dude. even though if wanted to buy releases from american dream, i havent because that dude is a fucking dickhead. 

i guess we will see what happens with this. hoping its painless and they dont release anything else i ever want again.