Shit on bands here

Nobody cares if you're not sad anymore.

They literally throw that in when they have nothing else to say, which is often. Most people love TGG but after listening through it multiple times I still can't stand it. Not impressed at all with their music. Sure you can categorize them with Man Overboard and what have you, but these guys in particular are just awful to me.

I cannot understand how that Radioactive song by Imagine Dragons got to be so popular. One of the most boring things I've ever heard.

I hear this song everywhere and it makes me want to punch things. I hate how most Top 40 hits are simply based on ear worming to make them popular. While I don't pay much attention to what is popular, I am enough places to have it get stuck in my head and hate every moment of it. 

I hear this song everywhere and it makes me want to punch things. I hate how most Top 40 hits are simply based on ear worming to make them popular. While I don't pay much attention to what is popular, I am enough places to have it get stuck in my head and hate every moment of it.

Agreed. I somehow came across the music video for this song on TV and I'm pretty sure there was illegal Muppet fighting going on.

• 2 weeks later...

oh good! another person perpetuating the idea that kanye's music isn't incredible because they don't like the way he acts outside the studio. yeah, we definitely need more of you.

Circa Survive is definitely up there for me as well. I don't mind the instrumentals that much, but listening to Anthony Green sing feels like someone rubbing a whiny cheese grater on my ear. I just can't do it.

this x1000. had to suffer through these guys live once at a Thrice show and it was goddamn painful to listen to. the fact that a lot of people seemed to be enjoying it was perplexing and frankly, left me concerned for an entire generation of young people...

oh good! another person perpetuating the idea that kanye's music isn't incredible because they don't like the way he acts outside the studio. yeah, we definitely need more of you.

Recently watched a short clip of a radio interview where one of the hosts was drilling Kanye about why he is all about money and marketing now, and how people don't give a shit about his money, the new album sucks, what happened to the college dropout and late registration days...Kanye was squirming in seat, didn't know how to answer. He was getting all worked up. It was funny. Not that I'm really into his music, or give a shit about him at all, but those questions are on a lot of peoples minds for many artists, it was nice to see somebody ask them. 

edit, i was into college dropout when it was released. It was awesome.