Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

This guy already has Coheed?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271108417963?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I really want this record, but preorders for VVinyl are gone and my hopes that there will be any in the morning are slim :(

A bunch of them sold on ebay for $35 BIN yesterday. I wanted to buy one but I'm still waiting to hear from vvinyl if they filled my order. Should've just bought one

Just so everybody knows and its clear: The INCUBUS vinyl ...all of them are not limited releases...they are being released after Black Friday! Same exact records....just not NUMBERED

so if you really care about the NUMBERS on a vinyl rush to get them or pay more for them...me I am gonna just wait and pick them up when there is less commotion!

Just so everybody knows and its clear: The INCUBUS vinyl ...all of them are not limited releases...they are being released after Black Friday! Same exact records....just not NUMBERED

so if you really care about the NUMBERS on a vinyl rush to get them or pay more for them...me I am gonna just wait and pick them up when there is less commotion!

Interesting. It's going to be the exact same records, just not numbered? That's dumb

so you guys are just ordering from your local stores? kinda defeats the purpose of it being record store day on black friday and waking up early and driving a half hour to try and score some of these. didn't know i could show up tomorrow and all the records i wanted were already sold over the phone...

so you guys are just ordering from your local stores? kinda defeats the purpose of it being record store day on black friday and waking up early and driving a half hour to try and score some of these. didn't know i could show up tomorrow and all the records i wanted were already sold over the phone...

Makes it less fun.

I haven't heard anything back from Vintage Vinyl as to my order for the Coheed and Mad Season. I'm going to chalk it up to a loss then.

Soooooooo...if anyone happens to stumble upon an extra Coheed and Mad Season, keep me in mind, please. I am working today & unable to hit up my local store. And surely by know anything and everything of interest is long gone.