you can keep one thing

consider this a terrible analogue to the "most prized" thread, which was turning into a listing of everyones awesome stuff. someone has a gun to your head and says you can only keep one thing in your collection. what is it? oh and you can NEVER REPLACE ANYHING...THIS IS IT. YOUR ONE THING TO KEEP AS A COLLECTOR!

for me, probably the format - dog problems, although sigur ros - in a frozen sea would have to be considered.

consider this a terrible analogue to the "most prized" thread, which was turning into a listing of everyones awesome stuff. someone has a gun to your head and says you can only keep one thing in your collection. what is it? oh and you can NEVER REPLACE ANYHING...THIS IS IT. YOUR ONE THING TO KEEP AS A COLLECTOR!

for me, probably the format - dog problems, although sigur ros - in a frozen sea would have to be considered.

Never being able to replace it again? That's pretty rough..

I'd either save Lillingtons - Too Late Show or The Hextalls - Rock You To Sleep

Original-Apple-iPod.jpg

also, i'd question my life choices if i'm into the sort of predicament where someone will put a bullet in my head if i don't get rid of most of my collection. is he saying, "i'm taking all your shit, but i'm not all bad, keep whatever one item you want"? if this is the case, it's probably a trick. i'll pick my most valuable item, and he'll know that's the one he should take.

• 3 months later...