2 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I'm a big fan of Taylor acoustics, throw a set of Elixirs on it and damn those guitars play nice

He just messaged me on facebook (which that alone made my day haha.. i'm such a fanboy for The Get Up Kids, it's sad), saying he thinks the buyer may flake.

I'm a big fan of Taylor acoustics, throw a set of Elixirs on it and damn those guitars play nice

He just messaged me on facebook (which that alone made my day haha.. i'm such a fanboy for The Get Up Kids, it's sad), saying he thinks the buyer may flake.

Yeah, maybe someday when I move. Arizona is too dry to be nice on an acoustic guitar of that price. Stuck with my Epi beater for the time being. Given it lots of love over the years and have done a few custom things to it.

16 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Have much fun on your concert journeys! Starting out my morning with the new Nick Cave. This is a heavy album to listen to and the sense of personal loss just exudes in every notes. Have you given it a good listen yet @GHOSTDRONES?

I'm enjoying the album quite a bit, but the vinyl pressing is supposedly plagued with quality control issues so I'm afraid to buy a copy :/

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm enjoying the album quite a bit, but the vinyl pressing is supposedly plagued with quality control issues so I'm afraid to buy a copy :/

It's such a good listen and at the same time is such a heavy hearted piece. Hadn't really heard about the vinyl problems, so I will hold back before picking it up though. Thanks for the tip :) 

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It's such a good listen and at the same time is such a heavy hearted piece. Hadn't really heard about the vinyl problems, so I will hold back before picking it up though. Thanks for the tip :) 

It's so heavy for sure, but I really love how it uses that in conjunction with its atmospheric nature. It's a real "close your eyes and get lost in the music" album

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

It's so heavy for sure, but I really love how it uses that in conjunction with its atmospheric nature. It's a real "close your eyes and get lost in the music" album

Perfect way to describe it. Jesus Alone blows in like a really bitter wind that hurts your skin when it first hits, but then Distant Sky is nearly Hymn like in it's delicate nature

9 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Just went to USPS 

They told me records aren't part of media mail anymore?! The eff. 

Moshe still gave it to me but said that it no longer counts for vinyl records. She was the store manager too. 

Anyone know the deal with this?

They're mistaken.

51 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

i print my labels from paypal and select media every time. adhere sticker and hand it to them and watch them bow down to me.

who is moshe?

I dunno. The mobile website decides to add and edit my words all the time. 

Either way, I've never had a problem until today.  

3 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Have much fun on your concert journeys! Starting out my morning with the new Nick Cave. This is a heavy album to listen to and the sense of personal loss just exudes in every notes. Have you given it a good listen yet @GHOSTDRONES?

It's on my list, but I have been buried in GODFLESH all week.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic