OH MY GOD YOU GUYS look at this douchechella on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Coachella/comments/2yu611/coachella_contract_i_made_for_my_gf/

"It is well known that there are bad porta potties, there is no reason to complain and fuss about it."

oh my god oh my god o h my go d omg oomg

clearly SOMEONE doesnt have to SIT DOWN TO PEE

i am thankful that most of the comments i saw were against this shithead and his contract. faith in reddit.

"It is well known that there are bad porta potties, there is no reason to complain and fuss about it."

oh my god oh my god o h my go d omg oomg

clearly SOMEONE doesnt have to SIT DOWN TO PEE

i am thankful that most of the comments i saw were against this shithead and his contract. faith in reddit.

I had the number 2 comment for a while. part of me was like is the cast of Mad Men going to coachella? Like it almost seems like a form of abuse. 

So I took a scene from one of my favorite movies, and replaced the poster with one of my favorite female icons.

I present to you: Taylor SCHWift.

gucimSu.jpg

Posted this on IG today, and it obviously got a ton of love. Really spectacular job here

Pumpkin beer is shit compared to all the good IPAs out there. Wait til you get older and have 10 years of drinking under your belt, and have discovered so many good beers.

Both styles can be good and both styles can be VERY bad.  I've had my fair share of both.  The only bad styles are wheat and cascadian (black) IPAs, those two styles are only fit for dumpster dwellers.

I'm laying on the couch surrounded by good people from florida, one being one of my best friends that has seen me at my worst and my best. Tomorrow I have to wake up and go to work, knowing that they'll be leaving before I get home.

Fuck long distance friendships and adult responsibilities.

I'm gonna be a mess tomorrow

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic