I was just about asleep, when it started pouring like crazy outside causing me to wake up. It didn't help I had a window fan in my window and it was sucking water into my room. It was splashing so hard that the water was coming in my skylight, which is only cracked about an inch and has a decent over hang to avoid that. Just spent 15 minutes drying the walls and carpet in my room. Now I'm no longer tired.

Would you have any desire to sell/price in mind on the warped ones if you don't have to send them back? Can't guarantee they'll play great but I can try to get it flattened.

I'm trying to flatten them as we speak, I'd rather keep them if possible as they're the /100 euro variant bullshit. Let me see how this goes/how the new ones arrive and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I'm trying to flatten them as we speak, I'd rather keep them if possible as they're the /100 euro variant bullshit. Let me see how this goes/how the new ones arrive and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Totally understand, and I wish you luck. I've got an Alexisonfire that needs some help too. I'm going to try tonight since you reminded me.

Hey y'all! Back from Poland with a freakin 3h traffic jam near Berlin because of fuckin forest fires near the road. Forest fires are not a thing around here, ever, so it took them forever to get it under control.

OFF was pretty amazing, got to see Sunn O))) which was the single most frightening thing of all time, a 2.5h assault on the senses by Dean Blunt (an hour of complete silence and darkness followed by digital noise and strobe effects), a highly likable and well mannered Mark Kozelek, Xiu Xiu playing their own take on the Twin Peaks Soundtrack (so fuckin beautiful) plus many others like Run the Jewels, Ride, Patti Smith, Iceage, Young Fathers, Son Lux and a couple more I cannot remember. Good stuff.

Hope you guys were having a great weekend!

Hey y'all! Back from Poland with a freakin 3h traffic jam near Berlin because of fuckin forest fires near the road. Forest fires are not a thing around here, ever, so it took them forever to get it under control.

OFF was pretty amazing, got to see Sunn O))) which was the single most frightening thing of all time, a 2.5h assault on the senses by Dean Blunt (an hour of complete silence and darkness followed by digital noise and strobe effects), a highly likable and well mannered Mark Kozelek, Xiu Xiu playing their own take on the Twin Peaks Soundtrack (so fuckin beautiful) plus many others like Run the Jewels, Ride, Patti Smith, Iceage, Young Fathers, Son Lux and a couple more I cannot remember. Good stuff.

Hope you guys were having a great weekend!

You just missed satan !

Going to Poland tomorrow. If I stop posting, odds are the plane crashed somewhere in australia.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic