It looks much better without all the sticky marks, the stickers came off a long time ago. Also a clean dust cover will help resale value when I sell it for my upgrade soon.

Positive that this doesn't merit its own thread, so I'll just ask here:

Anyone up for Pretend You're Xyzzy (an online version of Cards Against Humanity, with the actual CAH cards and tons of expansions)? If two other people are down, I'll make a room. No account necessary, but you do need to come up with a nickname.

Positive that this doesn't merit its own thread, so I'll just ask here:

Anyone up for Pretend You're Xyzzy (an online version of Cards Against Humanity, with the actual CAH cards and tons of expansions)? If two other people are down, I'll make a room. No account necessary, but you do need to come up with a nickname.

I wish it wasn't blocked at work...  :(

Today I took my girlfriend to her surgery to get her wisdom teeth removed. When I was in the room after, I was juggling a bunch of things in my hands, while letting her balance on me, and for some reason, the nurse thought I was refusing to hold her purse for her just because I was scrambling to get a hold of everything and not drop shit. The nurse looked at me, and said, "Oh come on, don't be homophobic". I was in a rush to get her home and get her T3's, so I didn't say anything, but godammit, now I really wish I would have. Who the fuck says that? It especially pissed me off. Plus what the fuck does carrying a bag have to do with being gay???

Today I took my girlfriend to her surgery to get her wisdom teeth removed. When I was in the room after, I was juggling a bunch of things in my hands, while letting her balance on me, and for some reason, the nurse thought I was refusing to hold her purse for her just because I was scrambling to get a hold of everything and not drop shit. The nurse looked at me, and said, "Oh come on, don't be homophobic". I was in a rush to get her home and get her T3's, so I didn't say anything, but godammit, now I really wish I would have. Who the fuck says that? It especially pissed me off. Plus what the fuck does carrying a bag have to do with being gay???

Yeah you have every right to be pissed off. That's a pretty shitty thing to tell someone.

It's awesome that the city finally listened to the residents in my neighborhood and got a grocery store put in, but they did not thinking the parking through at all. It is impossible to park to go anywhere else now, and impossible to drive. So annoying. They only added about 10 extra spots, and then the rest is on street parking on small side streets. It took me 20 minutes to find a spot to get some Chipotle across the street, then another 20 to get out of the lot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic