6 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, 10mg did nothing for me either, so I had to take a 2nd pill (they gave me 2). It kicked in hard after that. That's awesome you got an open one, since they seem a lot better. I'm sure they cost a lot more, but more places need to have them.

the technologist said 'next time we do this ask for two'

yes indeed.

yeah, they are more and dont get as great detail but i think he'll be able to get what he needs. i had no problem paying more.

2 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

It makes me want to stab my eyes out with a salt encrusted fork

Is it humid at all for you? It's really humid here in VA, so 80 feels like 90. Too bad it's 95 so it feels 105...

Ugh. I had to install an exhaust fan in my window, and put solar film on the windows just to be able to sleep at night.

7 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Humidity does get bad here yes.

It gets pretty bad here too.

5 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

it ruins my hair

Same.

4 minutes ago, Boyoma said:

it's so bad here that my glasses fog up when i leave my car or a store.

That's really bad. I've never had that happen in the summer, only in the winter going from outside to in on really cold days.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone know the approx. weight of a 7" in a 7" mailer with a cardboard insert? I feel like it's 6 or 7 ounces, but my scale died so can't verify and I really don't want to have to go to the post office to ship it.

I think most everything is within ranges of 1 lb, 2 lb, so anything under 1 lb will probably cost the same as say, something that's 7oz. Maybe. I could be making all this up cuz I have no idea what I'm talking about.

7 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I think most everything is within ranges of 1 lb, 2 lb, so anything under 1 lb will probably cost the same as say, something that's 7oz. Maybe. I could be making all this up cuz I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Media mail does, but I usually send 7" records first class since they are so light. I think it's actually a bit cheaper too.

5 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Hey T, do you have any Appleseed Cast stuff you can send me? Trying to keep my ratio down on what and I remember you saying in the past you could send me some stuff ;)

Yeah, I have everything of theirs. I'll convert it to MP3 and upload it for you tonight... if Matt or someone does not beat me to it. Any albums you don't need?

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Media mail does, but I usually send 7" records first class since they are so light. I think it's actually a bit cheaper too.

Yeah, I have everything of theirs. I'll convert it to MP3 and upload it for you tonight... if Matt or someone does not beat me to it. Any albums you don't need?

Are they no longer giving away their full discography to dl through bandcamp? I know they did last year..

23 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Hey T, do you have any Appleseed Cast stuff you can send me? Trying to keep my ratio down on what and I remember you saying in the past you could send me some stuff ;)

I've got a bandcamp download card for the 2016 remaster of Peregrine if you want it.

Good afternoon all. With the temperature rising, these are the days I am glad I have nowhere to go and nothing to do that requires me out side of my conditioned air

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I am a fan of Valium

My Instagram photos from my last surgery will back my liking as well

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

put myrtle beach down on the humidity list. its going to "feel" like 105 here today I believe. horrible

I feel for you and for Will being on the coast, but it's so flat and windless around here I can't take it. We had our bad storm the night before last... can't believe it caused that kind of damage though around your area

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I need everything except the newest. No rush bud! 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic