Vinyl at Target

konk

A few years back I got a copy of Pearl Jam's Backspacer on clearance there for like $5. The jacket was beat to hell though. 

Records at Target begs for people to pick them up, laugh and/or approve, and throw them down wherever they can. This equals them looking like shit at the end of a week.

Looks like Target is cashing in on the vinyl craze. I'm a TL at a  Target store and we received a big box of vinyl today to be put out next week.  So if you are looking for new presses of $5 thrift store LPs, then Target is your place.  Steve Miller Band, Beatles, Pink Floyd, U2, shit like that.  Pretty comparable to Hot Topic prices (Beatles, 21.99, Pink Floyd 28.99, etc.)  I'll be sure to let you know when they go clearance in two weeks. 

Hey there, fellow team member. Electronics/Price Accuracy team member checking in. Haven't heard about these yet, but I'm sure as soon as we get them everyone in the store will tell me because they all know I collect vinyl. All we have right now is a ton of the D-Code shirt boxes on an endcap that got pushed back out last week.

Hey there, fellow team member. Electronics/Price Accuracy team member checking in. Haven't heard about these yet, but I'm sure as soon as we get them everyone in the store will tell me because they all know I collect vinyl. All we have right now is a ton of the D-Code shirt boxes on an endcap that got pushed back out last week.

I think we sent ours back. I probably would've pulled these last night if I had had time to do pulls.

Target selling vinyl is awesome. It can be a way for kids to discover it and adults to go all nostalgia and pull out their old lps. Hopefully it picks up steam and leads to more titles.

Agreed. If it does well, they could expand and start carrying new releases/exclusives (JT?)

It's also funny how many Target people are on here.