Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

#38 updated on spreadsheet

https://vine.co/v/OaKVJKFHHDd

6yo9s6.png

I might print this out & frame this photo of this record out of it's frame. Because it's so damn pretty.

I'll just keep telling myself had my order not gotten cancelled, I probably woulda ended up with the ugliest one, & woulda been mad anyways (not really).

I might print this out & frame this photo of this record out of it's frame. Because it's so damn pretty.

I'll just keep telling myself had my order not gotten cancelled, I probably woulda ended up with the ugliest one, & woulda been mad anyways (not really).

Eh. If I wanted to play a bunch of singles, I'd buy more 7"s. They look nice, but I'd never listen to it.

Eh. If I wanted to play a bunch of singles, I'd buy more 7"s. They look nice, but I'd never listen to it.

This. 

It's a really freakin cool novelty that any GJ fan would be stoked to own, but I'm sure that most of the people who own this are also going to buy the record again when it eventually gets released on a standard vinyl format. 

Definitely an awesome addition to any collection, but a convenient listening experience it is not.

Over $100 and it has only been up 3 hrs. This thing is going to sell for a small fortune.

Wish I could've gotten one of these, they turned out beautiful.