Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

11 hours ago, Sonorsaur said:

Well this was a complete waste of money... Arrived completely trashed and they won't replace or refund the full amount.

Looks like I won't be buying from Project M ever again.

Any pics? How'd the email go? Not once ever has a store just told me to fuck off if something got obliterated in the mail.

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

Any pics? How'd the email go? Not once ever has a store just told me to fuck off if something got obliterated in the mail.

I mean, I do remember someone in here before mentioning that they were told they have no replacements, which is crazy but whatever.  To not offer any kind of compensation whatsoever is a little fucked up though.

A lot of peoples boxes arrived fucked up in the US alone, can’t imagine how any of them in other countries survived the trip

1 hour ago, Rip said:

I mean, I do remember someone in here before mentioning that they were told they have no replacements, which is crazy but whatever.  To not offer any kind of compensation whatsoever is a little fucked up though.

A lot of peoples boxes arrived fucked up in the US alone, can’t imagine how any of them in other countries survived the trip

He didn't say they didn't offer any compensation. Just no replacement or "full refund". I want to see what constitutes a full refund and not the partial one they no doubt offered that was conveniently left out of this post.

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

He didn't say they didn't offer any compensation. Just no replacement or "full refund". I want to see what constitutes a full refund and not the partial one they no doubt offered that was conveniently left out of this post.

True.  If the discs themselves are fine then no reason for a full refund.  I think dude is taking it extra hard though being in Australia where he had to pay a lot more.  Just the gamble you gotta take sometimes.

9 hours ago, Shelby said:

Update!

So after over 10 emails back and forth and being told that they have no control over the amount I was to be compensated. Sorry I didn't mention this in my earlier post, the proposed refund amount was about 25% please keep in mind this cost me over $230 and I requested to return it as I didn't want it in this condition.

In the email informing me of the proposed partial refund was "here is a link to the product so you can use your refund to repurchase" yeah okay? Also the link was to a sold out product!

After raising it with a manager I got an email saying "oh, we just found one in the warehouse that we are going to ship to you and our team will take the utmost caution when packing"

On 3/6/2024 at 8:00 PM, Sonorsaur said:

Update!

So after over 10 emails back and forth and being told that they have no control over the amount I was to be compensated. Sorry I didn't mention this in my earlier post, the proposed refund amount was about 25% please keep in mind this cost me over $230 and I requested to return it as I didn't want it in this condition.

In the email informing me of the proposed partial refund was "here is a link to the product so you can use your refund to repurchase" yeah okay? Also the link was to a sold out product!

After raising it with a manager I got an email saying "oh, we just found one in the warehouse that we are going to ship to you and our team will take the utmost caution when packing"

Post pics or it never happened 

3 hours ago, hookups96 said:

Anyone ever get the Gold Collection, or the stand alone book?

I got an email earlier this week saying the slipcases came in but the band wasn’t happy with the quality so they put a rush order to remake them. 

which makes me think that if enough people complain to the band about the black/white slipcases, the band might be inclined to fix the poor quality or maybe even put up an option to purchase a hard slipcase. 

3 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I got an email earlier this week saying the slipcases came in but the band wasn’t happy with the quality so they put a rush order to remake them. 

which makes me think that if enough people complain to the band about the black/white slipcases, the band might be inclined to fix the poor quality or maybe even put up an option to purchase a hard slipcase. 

I reached out earlier this week as it's been radio silence on this (and the Alexisonfire box set) and got a "we aren't sure what the ETA is yet, thanks for your patience"

While the Gold Vinyl and the Hardcover Books have arrived at our facility there has been a delay in the custom Heavy Duty Slipcase. It looks great, but is not up to the standards of the band. The manufacturer is expediting new ones and we expect a four-week turnaround. We will let you know when completed boxes arrive at our warehouse.”

On 3/8/2024 at 5:50 AM, hookups96 said:

Anyone ever get the Gold Collection, or the stand alone book?

Gold collection delayed, they said about a month turnaround on new cases. So my bet would be early April for it to be in everyone's hand. Pics below already look really good to me, so I am excited for whatever "extra" they may do to satisfy the band.  I got the email below on Feb 26th for reference: 

d17b6ec5-24f7-4677-9dbc-be4dd09f30d6.png

ada0b4fe-2e8d-4e1f-967b-22c2fd379806.jpeg

THE DELUXE PLAYABLE COLLECTION’ (GOLD VINYL + HARDCOVER BOOK)

UPDATE

While the Gold Vinyl and the Hardcover Books have arrived at our facility there has been a delay in the custom Heavy Duty Slipcase. It looks great, but is not up to the standards of the band. The manufacturer is expediting new ones and we expect a four-week turnaround. We will let you know when completed boxes arrive at our warehouse.

ffca0f1b-f1a5-4776-9395-76679c9f416e.jpeg

On 3/6/2024 at 8:00 PM, Sonorsaur said:

Update!

My Material Control sleeve and the outer box both had some decent damage. I sent pictures to Brooklyn Vegan and they (or protect - the 99¢ insurance that I forgot to remove from my order) refunded the whole order and I got to keep the box set. 🤷‍♂️

On 3/10/2024 at 9:02 AM, xchemicalx said:

My Material Control sleeve and the outer box both had some decent damage. I sent pictures to Brooklyn Vegan and they (or protect - the 99¢ insurance that I forgot to remove from my order) refunded the whole order and I got to keep the box set. 🤷‍♂️

Now I want to see your "decent damage" vs his "completely trashed" for science lol.

But like I said, stores generally don't tell you to fuck off for no reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

The gold version is much better quality. Not sure why the number isn’t out of 500. Also glad they shipped the box sets with actual protection. The first box set I ordered was sent loose in a box that allowed over 1” of space for the record to bounce around. The corners were creased. This shipment arrived safe. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png