Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

And you know how many people with the exact same name as me or with my last name as their first name and my first and their last? at least 5. My university email is ryantn. It was assigned by USC so I made my facebook the same. I really don't know why her tradelist is the same.

I don't know which part of this constitutes giving me a second chance though considering you're the one that just started a whole shitstorm on this board again. Everyone told me not to make noob posts and to lurk until you understood things so I stopped posted and tried to genuinely respect that.

It's also pretty creepy that you still have my facebook.

All of this witch hunt over a Will Smith meme? Did ginandtonic/ladispute take someone's money or something? Post crap a la RealTalk? Why is this the focus of this thread. 

the internet is a playground.

i think we're all just confused/wondering why she is so adamantly denying the other profile is hers.

curiosity is piqued.

Guys, I don't care, but.... IT WAS ALL CHARDEE'S FAULT!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA!!!!!!!!

yo, but, forreal. Who cares. More lobsters ITT.

.... how do you guys remember all this stuff that happened on the forums 2 weeks ago!?!

i can hardly remember what i did over the weekend.

It's only mildly disturbing that you'd post someone's personal profiles that they had previously removed from their profile. Seriously, what do you gain out of this even if you are right? Will it make you feel good about yourselves that you went all Encyclopedia Brown on someone online? Did anyone under either account scam anyone or do anything malicious? Because if not, I don't see why this is an issue. Maybe you guys need to go outside for a few minutes.

It's only mildly disturbing that you'd post someone's personal profiles that they had previously removed from their profile. Seriously, what do you gain out of this even if you are right? Will it make you feel good about yourselves that you went all Encyclopedia Brown on someone online? Did anyone under either account scam anyone or do anything malicious? Because if not, I don't see why this is an issue. Maybe you guys need to go outside for a few minutes.

she removed that post and admitted it was wrong, keep up!

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

leaving.gif

It's entertainment at this point because she's trying to play it off.

She could easily say "I made a second account because you guys are assholes and I still wanted to participate on the boards"

I didn't make another account because you guys are actually assholes and I wouldn't be able to participate from a different account anyways. I stayed on this one and lurked until today...mistake number 666.

and yeah you can act as righteous and shit as you want on here because you've had an account longer or something but at the end of the day you're some lonely chick who made a thread about man advice who has enough time to keep my account information and try to research my personal information to prove a point. Hope you feel great about yourself though. I was never on here to scam anyone or send nasty messages. I just posted dumb stuff because I was new and excited over the record. Y'all all did the same thing to kess or whatever his user was.

When are n00bs here going to learn that the more that they fight back at the criticism and shit-talking the more it's going to escalate?

Contribute actual useful and quality content to the boards and threads and you will stop being shit on.

But then again, you act a fool as we've seen a lot in the past few days and weeks, you deserve to get shit on.

And this is generally-speaking about some n00bs 'round here.

and yeah you can act as righteous and shit as you want on here because you've had an account longer or something but at the end of the day you're some lonely chick who made a thread about man advice who has enough time to keep my account information and try to research my personal information to prove a point. Hope you feel great about yourself though. I was never on here to scam anyone or send nasty messages. I just posted dumb stuff because I was new and excited over the record. Y'all all did the same thing to kess or whatever his user was.

1t9f5dA_zps3e6adb07.gif