Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

do we have any proof of those numbers? if they were actually true it would really make sense why a record with 13000 copies ( before MOV ) was selling for so much

The thing that doesn't make sense about that is how long it took those colors to sell out. They were around for awhile as far as I can remember.

I agree. May get Déjà because it's enjoyable but definitely not more than that.

The funny thing is, I don't agree with you guys, but I see where you come from. I think all 4 albums are different in their own way. I think that's what makes me like this band as much as I do. I didn't used to feel this way, and only liked YFW, but eventually I opened my heart to all sorts of music and fell in love with the rest of their albums.

Am I the only one who is fine owning Devil & God and no other Brand New LP?

I agree. May get Déjà because it's enjoyable but definitely not more than that.

Totally agree. I will never understand the hype around Deja. I mean, yes, it is an enjoyable album. But like you said it's nothing more than that for me either. Devil & God and Daisy are the only 2 I still find myself listening to.

Totally agree. I will never understand the hype around Deja. I mean, yes, it is an enjoyable album. But like you said it's nothing more than that for me either. Devil & God and Daisy are the only 2 I still find myself listening to.

It's called a nostalgia boner, bruh. Get one or get out! ;)

The first two albums are for 16 year old girls. Lacey even says so in one of the songs

I guess I used to be a 16 year old girl because when YFW first dropped me and buddies would spend hours DL'ing live vids on KaZaA of BN on 56k. Then being in 9th grade when Deja dropped was perfect for that summer transition from Jr High to Highschool. Damn I had some good times being a 16 year old girl.

I guess I used to be a 16 year old girl because when YFW first dropped me and buddies would spend hours DL'ing live vids on KaZaA of BN on 56k. Then being in 9th grade when Deja dropped was perfect for that summer transition from Jr High to Highschool. Damn I had some good times being a 16 year old girl.

Go to bed

I remember being so excited to download rare concert footage...youtube has made us so spoiled.