Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

It's too bad HT doesn't have a 'locate in store' feature on their website. i.e. Barnes and noble, best buy, etc.

I've been thinking that to myself when trying to locate some of the albums I've been searching for. Would be much easier than calling 5 different stores to see who has what.

Every Time I Die represses would be amazing! I'm actually really hoping they repress Circa Survive especially Blue Sky Noise because I need to start my collection over again unfortunetly. Definetly hoping that they do repress FOB and Manson. There's so much that needs to be repressed it's crazy Paramore - Riot, Boys Night Out - Trainwreck and Make Yourself Sick, Senses Fail - Still Searching, THE FIRE, and please for the love of god somebody repress From The Depths Of Dreams, The Used - Self Titled And In Love And Death, Underoath - Define The Great Line, AFI - Sing The Sorrow, My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, Bayside - Killing Time, Dashboard Confessional - A Mark, A Mission - Swiss Army Romance, MxPx - Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo, Panic At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, The Academy Is - Almost Here, Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem. I Could go on and on. But most of these are records I have to hunt down just for the possibility I might get a copy and some of them are so outrageously priced I couldn't afford it and pay bills, eat, utilities...etc. So I have to pass on them. So I'd love to see any of these get repressed and I know there's so much crap that goes into repressing albums having to deal with difficult record labels that own the rights and so on so I definetly understand but I have faith that hopefully we'll be blessed with some awesome represses this year!!! *Fingers Crossed*

Every Time I Die represses would be amazing! I'm actually really hoping they repress Circa Survive especially Blue Sky Noise because I need to start my collection over again unfortunetly. Definetly hoping that they do repress FOB and Manson. There's so much that needs to be repressed it's crazy Paramore - Riot, Boys Night Out - Trainwreck and Make Yourself Sick, Senses Fail - Still Searching, THE FIRE, and please for the love of god somebody repress From The Depths Of Dreams, The Used - Self Titled And In Love And Death, Underoath - Define The Great Line, AFI - Sing The Sorrow, My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, Bayside - Killing Time, Dashboard Confessional - A Mark, A Mission - Swiss Army Romance, MxPx - Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo, Panic At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, The Academy Is - Almost Here, Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem. I Could go on and on. But most of these are records I have to hunt down just for the possibility I might get a copy and some of them are so outrageously priced I couldn't afford it and pay bills, eat, utilities...etc. So I have to pass on them. So I'd love to see any of these get repressed and I know there's so much crap that goes into repressing albums having to deal with difficult record labels that own the rights and so on so I definetly understand but I have faith that hopefully we'll be blessed with some awesome represses this year!!! *Fingers Crossed*

Im convinced somebody is sitting on 2-3k copies of sing the sorrow, or there lost in a where house somewhere. I mean it's a 10k press, where are all these copies?.Price should be half of what it is. And the chance of a repress are slim being the state of Dreamworks records.

Im convinced somebody is sitting on 2-3k copies of sing the sorrow, or there lost in a where house somewhere. I mean it's a 10k press, where are all these copies?.Price should be half of what it is. And the chance of a repress are slim being the state of Dreamworks records.

EXACTLY!!! A 10,000 Copy pressing and it's this hard to find for a reasonable price that's insanity!! One day they will put copies of Sing The Sorrow for sale online and be like "Warehouse Find"! Because I guarentee like you said 2-3K if not 5K of those copies never made it to store shelves or online for sale at all. Hmm it's kinda like what Iodine records was doing they said they "Found in storage" Original First Pressing White Variant copies of Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon and they were fucking auctioning them off on Ebay as soon as an auction ended they put up another one they sold so many copies on ebay it was unreal. I was stunned when I saw them doing this because Iodine Records was the record label that pressed it in the first place of course they stashed copies. But to put them on Ebay and people were paying $400-500 for them instead of putting them up on a website for $20 a piece makes me sick. But most of the records I listed in my last post weren't even super limited except maybe The Fire and Depths Of Dreams By Senses Fail. So The madness needs to end so we can enjoy our favorite albums on vinyl without the stress of spending who knows how much of your time looking for a copy, haggling with someone who has it, checking these sites constantly hoping the record you're looking for will finally pop up and that sonmeone else doesn't get to it first.

EXACTLY!!! A 10,000 Copy pressing and it's this hard to find for a reasonable price that's insanity!! One day they will put copies of Sing The Sorrow for sale online and be like "Warehouse Find"! Because I guarentee like you said 2-3K if not 5K of those copies never made it to store shelves or online for sale at all. Hmm it's kinda like what Iodine records was doing they said they "Found in storage" Original First Pressing White Variant copies of Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon and they were fucking auctioning them off on Ebay as soon as an auction ended they put up another one they sold so many copies on ebay it was unreal. I was stunned when I saw them doing this because Iodine Records was the record label that pressed it in the first place of course they stashed copies. But to put them on Ebay and people were paying $400-500 for them instead of putting them up on a website for $20 a piece makes me sick. But most of the records I listed in my last post weren't even super limited except maybe The Fire and Depths Of Dreams By Senses Fail. So The madness needs to end so we can enjoy our favorite albums on vinyl without the stress of spending who knows how much of your time looking for a copy, haggling with someone who has it, checking these sites constantly hoping the record you're looking for will finally pop up and that sonmeone else doesn't get to it first.

Amen brotha!

I'd actually be very interested in a reissue that was remastered now that the band has gotten a little older. Have them sitting in a studio reevaluating and reanalyzing the sound.  I don't really care for newer AFI (though I own all of it as a promise my 14 year old self made), but a remastered edition would be interesting. I know it would be less appreciated by people who just want the OG reissued, but that's just my opinion. Also I wish I could find the CD that goes with the Clandestine DVD book set...It's nowhere at all...radiate, recognize...

;)

Yeah, that'd be nice. That being said, how hard is it to make a phone call?

We have one, it's just called "Travis" :P

No I really would like the feature. The store closest to me is super small and usually only gets 0-1 copies of the new stuff, and usually later than everyone else. So I always have to call them, they tell me "no", then I call the second store, they say "we'll have some in a week", third store "we have them now." Then I drive 50 miles to that store, spending the same cost of the record in gas.....

they can add the feature.

No I really would like the feature. The store closest to me is super small and usually only gets 0-1 copies of the new stuff, and usually later than everyone else. So I always have to call them, they tell me "no", then I call the second store, they say "we'll have some in a week", third store "we have them now." Then I drive 50 miles to that store, spending the same cost of the record in gas.....

Awful.

The closest place for me to buy music besides fuckin' Walmart is more than 30 miles away. The nearest Hot Topic is a little further than that. Please, tell me more about your fuel expenses.