Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

12 minutes ago, travis said:

Panic reissues are happening, not much other info I can give on those yet but they should be pretty awesome. Probably a few more months for those. 

Nothing happening for TTTYG right now but I'm still trying on that one. 

Thanks for working on it, it'll be nice to finally get my hands on these. 

2 hours ago, travis said:

Sorry, missed this one earlier. 

Both are definitely still happening. FUTCT will be up online very soon. Hopefully within the next week or so. IOH is a little further down the line but shouldn't be too much further. New colors of vinyl on both. I wanna see these in person before I post what colors these will be and I don't have copies of either yet.

Will Cork Tree be done from new plates? 

6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Weird, I thought that was the last pressing but Discogs has a coke bottle and maroon from 2013. Coulda swore it was grey but I smoke a lot of weed so. 

There was a 'random color' that looked like Gray Marble. But Coke bottle and Maroon came out after!

Stoked for the new one too!

1 minute ago, ejc625 said:

I thought that was only for Take This To Your Grave. 

You're right... my brain is fried tonight

Just now, throughbeingcruel said:

That's what I must be thinking of! Real stoked to finally own this. 

He was right that was TTTYG. Maybe you meant that?

31 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

This would be fucking great. I slept on Sticks & Stones because I'm an idiot, and I would love to have more of their old stuff. 

They mentioned trying to put together a boxset in a Reddit AMA around a year ago. I'd love to get my hands on their older stuff at a reasonable price.

8 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

And I'm over here wanting some Manson and ETID represses....

I met Manson a week ago and my main question I asked him was about pressing EMDM, HEOL, and represses.

He replied with they are doing and ACSS box set on Halloween with red, black, white 7", DVD, etc. No info on the other albums as I didn't push.

He's notorious for making claims, but man I hope he follows through on that at least.

17 minutes ago, jpatrickbell said:

I met Manson a week ago and my main question I asked him was about pressing EMDM, HEOL, and represses.

He replied with they are doing and ACSS box set on Halloween with red, black, white 7", DVD, etc. No info on the other albums as I didn't push.

He's notorious for making claims, but man I hope he follows through on that at least.

ACSS on 7" vinyl? Why?

On 8/3/2016 at 3:17 PM, No This Is Patrick said:

Is this the "soundtrack" as in score by Steven Price, or the "album" with the licensed songs from Skrillex/PATD/etc.?

Also, will there be an exclusive for The Devil Wears Prada's upcoming release? And would you know a color if so?

Music On Vinyl appears to be pressing the score by Steven Price on vinyl on a 2xLP, 180gm green/purple variant. Should have an official announcement of it soon!