Post-VC: Official Post-Rock/Post-Metal Discussion

mrewest

9 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I'll get back to that list of 5 albums soon but in the meantime, THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

EF - Give Me Beauty... or Give Me Death Repress!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's up for pre-order now.  

http://kapitaen-platte.de/shop/pre-order-ef-give-me-beauty-or-give-me-death-2lp/

SHIRT BUNDLE

http://kapitaen-platte.de/shop/pre-order-ef-bundle-give-me-beauty-2lp-t-shirt/

One of the best Labels out there...fortunately, I own a 1st press already, couldnt explain another purchase after spending so much lately...

9 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I hope you've saved some money and got yourself a new turntable will all these expensive post-rock records you're buying Gumbo.

That's what I'm going to be spending my first couple paychecks from my new job on when I start at the end of next month :D

Once I get back from my Cult of Luna/PG.Lost trip.  So much money on music lately....   oi.  

Anybody else want to do a group buy on this EF record?

At least I'm not the guy at the Maybeshewill gig screaming "MORE REVERB" at the top of his lungs during EVERY quiet part of their songs.  I have never wanted to actually go punch someone and break their fucking face as much as I did that guy, I don't think.  

It really amazes me the way people behave, sometimes.  Being a doofus on here for shits and giggles is one thing, but ruining epic, heavy emotional moments at a show is an entirely different league of egregiousness.  

On September 28, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

I was fucking JUMPING during Godspeed. That shit was so amazing for me, the power of that music. Especially the new song, I was going nuts during that fast dancey hi-hat part in the middle, when everything was kind of like wavering and shaking and quaking back and forth as it rose to a climax.

I dance to most music anyway, because dancing to music is the greatest fucking thing. 

2 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

It really amazes me the way people behave, sometimes.  Being a doofus on here for shits and giggles is one thing, but ruining epic, heavy emotional moments at a show is an entirely different league of egregiousness.  

• jhulud locked this topic