FS: Circa Survive Hot Topic Variants

RustyShack

Can't believe I missed this one. Only found it from reading through Derek's new guidelines thread (A+ effort by the way, Derek). Anyway, this had to have been a troll gimmick. A statement like, "Am I missing something? I'm selling these a good 5$ less than ebay," just reeks of trolling/sarcasm.

Look buddy, let me explain to you why you're catching all this hate and let you know what all of us here are thinking. You're not a seller, you're a flipper. There's a difference. You people are half the reason these are sold out. And you're half the reason these are so high in demand and are selling for outrageous prices. As a broke 17 year old kid who adores Circa's music, you have taken away my opportunity to enjoy owning these records. You people RUIN this hobby for those of us who are in it for the music. You're not here for the music, you're here for the money. And we all hate you for it.

Look buddy, let me explain to you why you're catching all this hate and let you know what all of us here are thinking. You're not a seller, you're a flipper. There's a difference. You people are half the reason these are sold out. And you're half the reason these are so high in demand and are selling for outrageous prices. As a broke 17 year old kid who adores Circa's music, you have taken away my opportunity to enjoy owning these records. You people RUIN this hobby for those of us who are in it for the music. You're not here for the music, you're here for the money. And we all hate you for it.

yeah. what he said