Post Your Record Storage Area

Just took them all out and sure enough it's settled back to normal.  I can notice a slight curvature on the "top."  That's probably something worth considering when attaching legs to your Expedit.  Anyone have a fully loaded Expedit with legs?  I'd like to know if yours has a similar warping issue.

if anyone's into crates i've been eyeing these since I saw them in my local store.  colorado made, really beautiful, but expensive-ish.

long_cherry_web.jpgmichaels_digs1.jpg

once i can find a place in my apartment i hope for it to look a bit like this ^^

http://coloradorecordcrates.com/shop/

These are so nice!

Sony PS-T1 w/ and Ortofon Omega

Realistic STA-77

Polk speakers, not sure on the model 

It's a budget setup for sure, but definitely gets the job done and sounds ok. Still pouring all of my extra money into working on the house. Once I get the last room redone, i'll be saving up for a new table and receiver. 

Sony PS-T1 w/ and Ortofon Omega

Realistic STA-77

Polk speakers, not sure on the model 

It's a budget setup for sure, but definitely gets the job done and sounds ok. Still pouring all of my extra money into working on the house. Once I get the last room redone, i'll be saving up for a new table and receiver. 

Really like the look of everything. And just saw your post on reddit. ha

qua1l, I like this. Is that a framed Bongripper ticket and something?

Thank you very much and yes sir.  I flew over to the UK for Desertfest this year.  They were touring the UK and their last stop on that tour was Desertfest.  They headlined The Underworld on Sunday. The massive print above it is the print for Desertfest 2013.  The stuff below is a photo from the show (Im in the 2nd row, not sure who took the photo, but thanks!) flyer from their UK tour, bracelet for my 3 day pass, and my train ticket from Guildford to London on the first day of shows.  Kind of crazy the first time I saw Bongripper was in London considering they are from Chicago and Im from Des Moines, IA.  haha.  Off to see them again in a couple of weeks.  This time I'll actually see them in Chicago.  The poster on top of my Expedit on the left is the Sunday poster from Desertfest.  Belzebong, Toner Low, Conan, Bongripper, Cough, and a few others.  It was one hell of a day. 

Same kind of stuff for the Baroness and Sleep prints to the right.  ticket stubs, photos, set lists, flyers, etc... Whatever I had from attending those shows.  The Sleep show in LA was rolled into my honeymoon.  Im lucky I have an understanding wife.  haha

here is my audio set up until sunday after my trip to ikea happens. i now have everything separated since i got knocked on my prior setup.

TT: Hitachi HT-40S

Receiver: JVC RX-558V

Speakers: Fisher STV-667

YHXlH9r.jpg

I also have a Marantz 6150 TT and Fisher CA-854/FM-854 Receiver/Tuner combo that isn't set up. What would be the best for me to use out of the options I have thus far?

• jhulud locked this topic