PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

Yeah, I'm pretty legit bummed... Never felt this let down by Max before. I mean, it's not terrible, but... it's far from his strongest work. I'm kinda pissed about the no guitars thing... after Anarchy I hoped this would be back on track with their traditional punk sound. Also I fucking hate keyboards 95% of the time.

Also, I guess I kinda assumed the artwork was going to be along the lines of what was on that tour announcment, which was okay. The actual artwork is definitely not my thing, so that's a bummer too.

Full guest vocalist lineup by track:

1. "John McClane" featuring Chris Conley and Matt Pryor
2. "Six Six Six" featuring Sherri DuPree-Bemis, Andy Hull and Jon Simmons
3. "Judas Decapitation" featuring Gareth and Kim Campesinos
4. "Kall Me Kubrick" featuring Chauntelle DuPree-D'Agostino
5. "My Greatest Fear Is Splendid" featuring Keith Buckley
6. "Hebrews" featuring Brian Sella
7. "Push" featuring Aaron Weiss
8. "The Shape of Love to Come" featuring Sherri DuPree-Bemis
9. "Boyd" featuring Sherri DuPree-Bemis
10. "A Look" featuring Stacy King and Bob Nanna
11. "Lost My Touch" featuring Christie DuPree and Jeremy Bolm
12. "Nibble Nibble" featuring Tom DeLonge and Sherri DuPree-Bemis

At least the bundle prices seem to be very reasonable. I'm not going to buy the $120 bundle, but that's not bad for a test press, regular press, cd, litho, shirt, hoodie, and hand written lyrics.

That's the thing I like about Equal Vision, they keep the prices reasonable, even for the bundles. I've snagged so many of these test release bundles from them now.

I found SA right around the time IARB came out, I love(d) that album. IDOTG was too much to handle but it was great to hear all the guest spots. Lots of songs really stick out because of the guest spots. Their next album they lost me, (the one with kid on it) and their last one I didn't even bother with. The new song doesn't do anything for me, maybe I've out grown them. Hoping that the guest spots turn me back on to them, really looking forward to the Buckley and Delong songs though.