PO: Explosions In The Sky - The Wilderness

Xsjado

Anybody have an email address for Temporary Residence's Mail Order?

When I try to access it from their webpage, it prompts me to setup an Outlook Account. Not interested in that.

I am looking to change a shipping address on a pre-order I made. I've also heard that TR is hard to get in touch with, unless you use Twitter, and I just don't feel like setting up a Twitter account to address this issue. No pun intended.

Thanks.

Anybody have an email address for Temporary Residence's Mail Order?

When I try to access it from their webpage, it prompts me to setup an Outlook Account. Not interested in that.

I am looking to change a shipping address on a pre-order I made. I've also heard that TR is hard to get in touch with, unless you use Twitter, and I just don't feel like setting up a Twitter account to address this issue. No pun intended.

Thanks.

They emailed me back in less than 30 minutes. I sent my message to order[at]temporaryresidence.com

Possibly. I missed Lucero last month as I couldn't get work sorted out in time (I didn't think it would sell out). I won't be so presumptuous with this one.

Do it. We Were Promised Jetpacks are supporting also. If you do go let me know if they had the variant please. I'm going to the Dublin show.

I don't know what to think of this album yet. I know that I was annoyed with the origami packaging. I just wanted to find the goddamn record and put it on. I have always bought Explosions stuff no matter what. I think I may have to hear more before I buy from this point on. I haven't even bothered opening the Manglehorn soundtrack yet. I want this band to always get more fans, I just don't know if I'm on board with the new direction.