Brand New - New Single "I Am A Nightmare"

My Theory:

Single and preorder drops on May 20 at 12. 

Superdeluxe limited "gj coloring book style" release, but all are identical and black.

Will not be signed or numbered, but will be framed in a cardboard frame with cellophane in place of glass.

It will include the first run Pogolith for YFW, a couple of stickers, and an oversized back patch. 

The standard vinyl version of the release will drop on May 12 2020 when the band announces they will reunite for 6 years of farewell tours. 

Both versions of the release will ship the same day.

I just wasted 3 minutes.

This single is coming on 12" black vinyl, B-side etching of lyrics. Indefinite pressing quantity. 

You can also download the song now.

http://store.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/products/57395-i-am-a-nightmare-12-vinyl-digital-download

Edited by aron4174

4 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Not grabbing me like Mene did (and continues to do) after the first couple of listens but I'm excited to see what a full length looks like and where this fits in. Was hoping the single would include Mene either on the b-side or as a second song, would love to spin that on vinyl.

yupp, if mene was on the b-side i would buy... but not feeling this song enough to drop $10+ on it.

• jhulud locked this topic