PO: mewithoutYou - I Never Said That I Was Brave

31 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

might cop a tape. not a huge fan of paying vinyl prices for EPs. super stoked to see mwY reissuing stuff, and they nailed every aspect of the release!

I'll probably end up doing the same. $24ppd for an EP is no bueno. At least with the tape you can choose a $3.64 first class shipping option.

43 minutes ago, agaetisbyrjun said:

They want to, but T&N sold the rights to one of the majors & they are having a hard time getting permission to reissue them

Grrr.

Bummed I missed this! Just saw the thread and everything is sold out, even "standard" editions - which are colored as well apparently. Oh well. I do remember liking this EP a lot at the time (I got it and [A-->B] Life around the same time in 2002). Probably would be worth another listen before buying even it wasn't sold out.

11 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Grrr.

Bummed I missed this! Just saw the thread and everything is sold out, even "standard" editions - which are colored as well apparently. Oh well. I do remember liking this EP a lot at the time (I got it and [A-->B] Life around the same time in 2002). Probably would be worth another listen before buying even it wasn't sold out.

https://mewithoutyou.com/products/i-never-said-that-i-was-brave-vinyl?variant=20543333381

Standard is still in stock.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Ya both cake and bubblegum still able to add to cart, got a bubblegum, bummed I missed the Deluxe. I took 12 hours off from VC and see what happens!

Edited by B-dosia

7 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I don't see a black option anywhere. I was able to add both Yellow Cake and Bubblegum to cart earlier, but when viewing cart it said sold out for both.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I lost my copy of AB Life while moving last year. Ugh.

Reaaaalllly want that bubblegum brain variant...hopefully it's still around next Friday. This is my "all the bills are due" week AND I've been buying Christmas presents for people.

19 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I lost my copy of AB Life while moving last year. Ugh.

Reaaaalllly want that bubblegum brain variant...hopefully it's still around next Friday. This is my "all the bills are due" week AND I've been buying Christmas presents for people.

Dang, lost? Like "it's still here, but can't find it", or "i know it fell out the moving van"... type of thing?

5 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Dang, lost? Like "it's still here, but can't find it", or "i know it fell out the moving van"... type of thing?

Checked everywhere in the apartment. Pulled out every record on my shelf, three times. It was a heartbreaking discovery.

I have no idea what could have happened to it. IF someone who has visited were to steal any of my records (they wouldn't) they definitely wouldn't have known to swipe that one in particular. Shit just ghosted and it's really bizarre.

At least someone here was able to grab me a reasonably priced CFUTF a few months ago.