PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

For the lolz I asked an ebay flipper why he was selling a not sold out edition of this for $120.  He said if you buy from a European store after shipping and conversion rates its "almost the same".  So about £19.99 for the album and £12.00 for shipping is now the equivalent to $120 USD.  I also pointed out that a good flipper would go after that more limited variant, he didn't have a good reply.

I woke up to an email about this, guess I was too late for the "gold" edition. To be honest, I've wanted this album for so long it could have been pressed on any color for all I care. I decided to go for the silver since it was between that and black, I don't flip or even like the thought  of selling my vinyl but I won't lie and claim I don't want a more limited color variant. Just happy to have this on wax come May!

For the lolz I asked an ebay flipper why he was selling a not sold out edition of this for $120.  He said if you buy from a European store after shipping and conversion rates its "almost the same".  So about £19.99 for the album and £12.00 for shipping is now the equivalent to $120 USD.  I also pointed out that a good flipper would go after that more limited variant, he didn't have a good reply.

lol at half the people on there and the way they go about justifying there reasoning for straight up scamming people.

I woke up to an email about this, guess I was too late for the "gold" edition. To be honest, I've wanted this album for so long it could have been pressed on any color for all I care. I decided to go for the silver since it was between that and black, I don't flip or even like the thought  of selling my vinyl but I won't lie and claim I don't want a more limited color variant. Just happy to have this on wax come May!

welp. soundstage direct has sold out of the 3500 copies apparently.

Come on guys, at least skim the thread before you start jumping to conclusions.  Numerous people have posted about how SSD is NOT NOT NOT NOT the exclusive distributor of the gold variant.  One page back someone posted that MusicRecordShop.com is putting up their allocation of the gold copies tomorrow, plus there are are handful of European stores selling it online that are linked to right on the very first post.