Brand New - Deja Entendu

I would've added the tongue-out emoticon to my previous post but I'm on mobile. I knew what you meant but why pass up the opportunity to grind your gears? It was my pleasure.

This is why I love VC. I don't need friends to screw with me as long as I have a forum to emulate the sensation of friendship!

dude posted in another thread today that he is 15...fair warning.

Ruh roh.

If that's the case. NOPE. NO WAY. NADA. NOTHIN.

I'm out.

Oh man, these plot twists are great. What's next? Rezqua already did it? This whole thing is unfolding like a story that bake would write.

Just got my copy today from Amazon. Of course my copy has fucked noise in the left channel for the whole record.

I see your in Australia so I'm not sure if it's different.  But anytime I've got a bad pressing from Amazon they've made it right by either refunding or replacing it.  Most of the time without having me return the defective copy.  

Hi, I'm from CD Universe.

I just wanted everyone who ordered at CD Universe to know that we received enough to ship everyone's orders today and they should be out the door shortly.

Mine got cancelled even though I got an email from customer service saying that they would get me one as soon as possible. Will I be getting a copy or not?

Haha, what age range did you think the person who would be willing to do this would be? Also, props to that kid for being 15 and resisting the urge to post every thought in his head on tumblr.

Haha, I actually hate social media with a firey passion. I was somewhat considering this at the "wow, I've been up for 26 consecutive hours and am kinda punch drunk" phase last night, but I realized how hard it would be to get ahold of another copy. Got up this morning well rested and am looking at quite a few of my forum posts as "wow, you dumbass" as I bet many of you are. That being said, even then I knew enough not to put anything that had nudity online, cause y'know, pesky feds. Didn't feel that anyone here liked prison, but I mean, if I'm wrong, let me know. A free meal is a free meal I guess.