Brand New - Deja Entendu

Man this weekend I was really on the look out for this when I was out and about.  Yes; I know this doesnt hit stores until Tuesday, but figured why not.  My first place was a record store that ALWAYS sells there stuff the Friday before release date. They had ALL of tuesdays releases out except Deja.  I asked the guy if they were getting it and he gave me smirk and said yea probably; it comes out Tuesday.  I wanted to pick up  the new My Morning Jacket record sitting on the shelf and say yea so does this so go in the back and get me one lol.  He was being shady like this of any release is top secret.  PREX said they didnt even have any on order when I went there.  Checked HT and an Urban Outfitters to see if they mistakenly put them out early, but no luck either.  Dang it.  Guess Ill have to order one online tuesday if they go up, if not a nice 45 minute drive is a head of me

So... what's going on with the cduniverse pre-order?  Mine hasn't updated in a while.

either has mine.  

still says processing, still shows backordered, also says

Estimated Ship Date: Monday, May 04, 2015 Estimated Delivery Window:
At the time you placed your order, we informed you that your estimated delivery window would be:
Tuesday, May 05, 2015 to Monday, May 11, 2015

So... what's going on with the cduniverse pre-order? Mine hasn't updated in a while.

I sent off an email last night and this was the reply I got this morning

Your order is still active. However, it has not yet shipped as this item is very popular and we are receiving them in very

limited quantities. As soon as your copy becomes available, we will ship right away.

Please feel free to email me if you need further assistance.