Danh

Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

For anyone who knew & was/is into Center of the Sun and MTHR, vocalist Ally Hoffman has been doing a new project, 4444.  They’re more in the indie pop vein & pretty awesome. Their first proper track is up now. 

They also have a killer cover of JAMC’s “Just Like Honey”.

23 hours ago, maridel_sounds said:

Hi all. I posted this in the post-rock thread yesterday so I hope I am not spamming if I post it here too.

We are Maridel, two guitarists with lots of pedals in Oakland. This is our demo. Hope ya dig it.

I used to post on VLV ages ago (sorry!) but I decided to hop on over to VC so be gentle!

I'm gonna tell you up front that if all you do here is post links to your band, people will not like you. 

Contribute to discussion, and you'll be fine.  But so far, you've only posted about your band :)  

On 9/7/2019 at 11:58 PM, jhulud said:

For anyone who knew & was/is into Center of the Sun and MTHR, vocalist Ally Hoffman has been doing a new project, 4444.  They’re more in the indie pop vein & pretty awesome. Their first proper track is up now. 

They also have a killer cover of JAMC’s “Just Like Honey”.

Used to follow her on IG don't know what happened, thanks for posting Juan!