Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes ( Deluxe White Vinyl )

Guest deleted

The 2x10" uk pressing of Amnesiac is probably one of the best sounding pressing from the last 15 years that I have heard.  If the mastering ideology that was applied to this was carried onto In Rainbows and King of Limbs, this weird argument wouldnt be happening.  

*edit*

I hope 'tomorows modern boxes' gets the same treatment as the original uk amnesiac master did.  

keep it on topic!

1) Looks awesome. 2)Won't sit uniformly on shelf with other albums. 3)fits perfectly with rest of the varying sizes, shapes, boxes, and bags of radiohead albums. Nice.

out of the electrostatic bag it look like its standard size.. bringing myself to open that sealed electrostatic bag (if it is in fact sealed), will be the trick... have two sealed KOL newspaper editions, just cant bring myself to open one.

The 2x10" uk pressing of Amnesiac is probably one of the best sounding pressing from the last 15 years that I have heard. If the mastering ideology that was applied to this was carried onto In Rainbows and King of Limbs, this weird argument wouldnt be happening.

*edit*

I hope 'tomorows modern boxes' gets the same treatment as the original uk amnesiac master did.

keep it on topic!

I have that pressing and agree it sounds amazing.

Have you heard the UK Kid A? I've been meaning to track one down, but I wondered if it sounded as good as Amnesiac.

I have that pressing and agree it sounds amazing.

Have you heard the UK Kid A? I've been meaning to track one down, but I wondered if it sounded as good as Amnesiac.

I do have the UK kid A.. not the lpkida first pressing.. but an early Uk/Eu.. its good, really good...  but not as open and dynamic as amnesiac.

wont ever buy those captital reissues again, unless I need a copy to play on a crosley. 

So with KOL and his other limited record stuff, did the standard editions all come later or went for sale the same time as the deluxe, cause I'd love a copy of this on vinyl, just not at $50.

I'd bet a couple bucks that TBD or XL  or something will press a "standard" version of this... 99% sure it'll be in your local shop/amazon/etc for $20ish within 6 months.