ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Oh, I know all about his uncouth practices.  But it's more about the product he's selling then the person selling them.  Otherwise, Kanye West, Kings of Leon, Liam Gallagher, Tom DeLonge, Ryan Adams, Morrissey (not the poster here), Metallica, Guns N Roses, Weeknd, Neil Young, Queens of the Stone Age, Sonic Youth... I could go on... wouldn't have careers if their discourteous fan-hatred and bastard attitudes overshadowed the product they were selling.

As for the Nickelodeon record (not the Doug one, which I'm not buying), they're all the original songs. These aren't covers.  This was a album that was previously released in 1998 through Kid Rhino. He just managed to grab up the rights for this one album and pressed it up.  We'll find out how well mastered these VHS ripped tracks can be on vinyl, but owning it is more a testament to nostalgia than a record that you'd play over and over again.  

I'm sure every single one of you own a record that you bought simply to own, because vinyl is a physical format that extends so much beyond the music contained in the grooves.  It's an aesthetic, an emotional, and a tangible exemplification of our interests.  Or else you wouldn't pay extra for "limited edition numbered colored" Mondo releases.

Having a shitty attitude/disposition isn't the same as actively trying to screw over your fans. Maybe the dude who faked selling Macbooks so he could buy drugs would be a better example. (edit: His name was Johnny Craig)

And screwing over your fans is one thing, but Ross is screwing over the fans AND the artists themselves

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

Woah.  Killer find!  Just ordered the LP, hope I'm one of the first few hundred and I get that Chuckie and Tommy card.

We should save all the materials, waste, pollution, and labor that goes into production of unnecessary bullcrap and Facebook/Instagram should just start charging people $15 to click "Like" on nostalgia/consumer-fetish photos.  It might take some adjustment for the older millennials but there would be a large population that would gladly cut out the waste-spacing physical element to publicly professing you "like" Rugrats and Beetle Borgs.

We should save all the materials, waste, pollution, and labor that goes into production of unnecessary bullcrap and Facebook/Instagram should just start charging people $15 to click "Like" on nostalgia/consumer-fetish photos. It might take some adjustment for the older millennials but there would be a large population that would gladly cut out the waste-spacing physical element to publicly professing you "like" Rugrats and Beetle Borgs.

This is complete fucking bullshit

No one liked Beetle Borgs

We should save all the materials, waste, pollution, and labor that goes into production of unnecessary bullcrap and Facebook/Instagram should just start charging people $15 to click "Like" on nostalgia/consumer-fetish photos.  It might take some adjustment for the older millennials but there would be a large population that would gladly cut out the waste-spacing physical element to publicly professing you "like" Rugrats and Beetle Borgs.

Damn wish I had this theme on a 7 inch, if only there were a tribute band out there who had the elbow grease and know how to get it done  :(