There's a BBB complaint.  Don't really know anything about that process or if it has any real traction, but it's funny nonetheless.

https://sanjose.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/418817/c/83r277

WooHoo (in a Homer Simpson voice)

Thanks Matthew Darst a few more of these and my trip to the book makers will be very worthwhile and the piles of Max Bygraves and Perry Como records blocking my front door can start to be sent out using my new vinyl supply service VNTGESHTE. (bollocks anyone know where the copyright symbol is on my keyboard?)

And anyone want to buy in now before this thing goes stratospheric?

I honestly think what pisses me off the most about VNYL is that they won't fess up and say "Yeah, we fucked up", they showed up as a sponsored recommended advertisement on my Facebook yesterday and it said "9 likes, 18 comments" so I clicked on it to see what comments people had left and of course once you got into it there was only 4 comments, all ones ranging "Man VINYL is GREAT!, I cannot wait for my next injection of hot wax!" to "Wow, how come I didn't think of this?, Sign me up!". So naturally any post that is a concerned or unhappy customer is deleted?

What a poor business practice.  

I'm pretty sure VNYL was meant as an "in and out" business, where they get in, make as much as they can as quickly as they can via a strong marketing push, and then get out and add VNYL to their entrepreneur résumé and use that cash for their next venture. Building a slow-building, organic, positive word of mouth and transparent customer support isn't necessary or beneficial to burning through subscribers who will prob buy 1-2 months and then cancel.

BBB is a load of bullshit. They take bribes all the time to wipe a company's rating of all the negativity.

I don't know about that, but I do know it's better to file complaints with the State Attorney Generals of both the state in which you reside and of the business. Some AG's take consumer complaints more seriously than others, but guaranteed that if they make an inquiry, the business will definitely notice.