Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Not to be 'that guy' but I was super curious when I found out Mark Mothersbaugh did the soundtrack to the Lego Movie, and I kinda dig some of the stuff on there :unsure: . That being said, that release is ridiculous. ¡Viva RSD!

I think Mark Mothersbaugh does the soundtrack for everything, all the time.

Notice that anyone who gives a crap about this thing is under 18 years old or has less than 50 posts.

Yeah, I waited three months for my account to get authorization to post. But I've been used these boards for awhile, just haven't been able to post. It really bummed me out too cuz I couldve helped people with the MCR release.

Whats up with the wax poetic blog. It has been dormant for a month. Usual;y they have most of the list out before its released

He wrote on the last post that he was moving across the world to a place with no internet and would not be doing anymore updates. Whether that was just an excuse or not remains to be seen.

Yeah, I waited three months for my account to get authorization to post. But I've been used these boards for awhile, just haven't been able to post. It really bummed me out too cuz I couldve helped people with the MCR release.

Authorized? You can post as soon as you make an account, fella.

Authorized? You can post as soon as you make an account, fella.

I swear, man. I registered around the time the Bridge Nine mystery boxes were coming out, and it wouldn't let me post until a couple days ago. I couldn't figure out why. I'm not a fuckin' kook or anything. Yeah, my first couple posts are in the RSD thread, but I'm not one of those guys.