Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

So...those that ordered the first bundle, how long do the bundles usually take to ship out?

Yes still waiting. There were production delays. I think it's shipping in July?

The third release from the first bundle, Arkells, was delayed until July. I expect the bundles will be sent in full to avoid incurring additional shipping costs on Dine Alone's end. I'm curious if the second bundle will be released around the same time, considering it was announced all at once.

• 2 weeks later...

you were actually the 2nd order!

I didn't even consider this is something you folks could see at the back end. Damn, I wonder which order I came in at, I felt like my bundle order was finished in less than 10 seconds after they went on sale.

Also, the pick up option is so rad - makes a lot of sense for folks that live in the neighbourhood.

havent announced this on our socials yet but we just posted a bunch of alexisonfire box set (1st edition) left over vinyl in the rare section.. some titles have never been sold individually so if you missed out on the box and just wanted to grab death letter... heres your opportunity! 

http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/collections/rare

havent announced this on our socials yet but we just posted a bunch of alexisonfire box set (1st edition) left over vinyl in the rare section.. some titles have never been sold individually so if you missed out on the box and just wanted to grab death letter... heres your opportunity! 

http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/collections/rare

Thank you so much for posting this here!!