disgusting foods

Mayonnaise (the worst of the worst), broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, okra, coconut, any kind of cooked greens (turnip/mustard/collard/etc.), olives, most soft or crumbly cheeses (specifically feta and ricotta), anchovies, seaweed salad, most types of squash, and ranch and blue cheese dressings. I'm cool with most other things, provided their texture doesn't weird me out.

Also, I have a "try everything at least twice" policy concerning food. That way, I can decide for sure whether or not I like something, even if one of the main ingredients is something I already know I don't like, because it might taste or feel different based on how it was cooked.

Mayonnaise (the worst of the worst), broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, okra, coconut, any kind of cooked greens (turnip/mustard/collard/etc.), olives, most soft or crumbly cheeses (specifically feta and ricotta), anchovies, seaweed salad, most types of squash, and ranch and blue cheese dressings. I'm cool with most other things, provided their texture doesn't weird me out.

Also, I have a "try everything at least twice" policy concerning food. That way, I can decide for sure whether or not I like something, even if one of the main ingredients is something I already know I don't like, because it might taste or feel different based on how it was cooked.

It sounds like you don't like food, period. I'm just messing with you, but seriously, the second part is true. As with mostly everything, it's more on how it's cooked, along with other ingredients. I bet that a lot of the people who dislike mayonnaise eat sushi. I don't think that it's really known that a lot of different types of sushi has that in it.

It sounds like you don't like food, period. I'm just messing with you, but seriously, the second part is true. As with mostly everything, it's more on how it's cooked, along with other ingredients. I bet that a lot of the people who dislike mayonnaise eat sushi. I don't think that it's really known that a lot of different types of sushi has that in it.

Very true. Sushi is actually one of my favorite foods, if not my favorite, but more often than not I get nigiri sushi, not so much the rolls that have a bunch of ingredients in them (especially if there's mayo in it or on it, haha). Personally, I think less is more when it comes to sushi. My all-time favorite roll is eel and cucumber, because that's all there is to it. That, and eel is fucking delicious.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add avocado to my disgusting foods list. Sorry, avocado lovers, it's definitely a texture thing.

Vinyl ccollective loves cats, hates mayo. Fact. Can we make shirts?

I would wear this. Fuck mayonnaise to death. Foods I hate are plentiful :raw tomatoes, carrots, celery, avocados, zucchini,  roast (I mostly just hate the way that cut of meat tastes), MINT CHOCOLATE ANYTHING, THOSE TWO DO NOT GO TOGETHER.

• 1 month later...