Black Friday RSD - 2015

Easy RSD. Didn't know if I really needed anything. Thought about it and decided to go around 11. No line at Rough Trade and just a few folks inside. Grabbed Bowie, Ty Rex, Color of Noise, SUNN and Parquet Courts. No headache and no hassle. They had much of what some folks are looking for with the exception of Coheed. Also had some stuff that I hadn't seen on any list like the NEW Order boxset for their latest release.  I don't know how much they have left but if you're in NYC, it might be worth checking out.

Waited on line at Tunes in Voorhees for about 20 minutes before they opened. They didn't have anything I was looking for and I witnessed the rest of the crowd attack the wall of RSD releases like vultures. My favorite part was watching employees nail this guy who brings his whole family to beat the "one copy per person" policy. I ordered Death By Stereo - Day Of The Death and Farside - The Monroe Doctrine from Deathwish. My wonderful friends got the Suicide File records for me at another store in Jersey. Thank you again! :o3)

I took a trip to Sit & Spin in Philly and made out quite well non-RSD vinyl.

12278645_10105779538176049_8187067831610

12311283_10105779544208959_4834866634231

Haddonfield Record Exchange has this bad boy in a sea of vintage wax from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

12308757_10105779569089099_8015692585392

Quite a successful run today. No complaints here.