My imagination or.... (Paramore)

I've been watching all the Paramore vinyl the past two weeks. I noticed Riot! Has been going for the most money-around 150 and up. Now this vinyl got pressed 8 years ago and there were only a few up from private sellers. Now all of the sudden, the price has completely plummeted to around $20 for a NEW riot vinyl, that got pressed in 2007. Three different shops have "more than 10 available" for the Riot vinyl. How is this probable and plausible that three different shops just happened to find a bunch of new copies of this vinyl that got pressed 8 years ago?

Re-issues are a nuisance and can seriously impact on the value of a portfolio. I personally check mine on a daily basis, however buy and hold is not generally considered to be a viable strategy.

I was mildly interested until the word portfolio was used in relation to a record and I nearly spat my mid morning cuppa all over my desk.

I have to ask do you listen to any of your portfolio perchance? Or just vacillate over it in a never ending buy/sell quandary?

I was mildly interested until the word portfolio was used in relation to a record and I nearly spat my mid morning cuppa all over my desk.

I have to ask do you listen to any of your portfolio perchance? Or just vacillate over it in a never ending buy/sell quandary?

It sounded like sarcasm to me...