This is a carl's junior's, correct?

Baggs

Looking at the thread headings -Stoner, Post-rock,90s alternative,etc. - I would assume so.

Also since I have never heard of most of these "bands" mentioned , this appears to be a forum for them what be wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to music ???

Please confirm and then I will not waste effort here.

What is the average poster age?

Does  progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here?

It would appear not.

Most vinyl or audiophyle forums are pathetic when it comes to taste.

I don't see any prospect of light here either.

Looking at the thread headings -Stoner, Post-rock,90s alternative,etc. - I would assume so.

Also since I have never heard of most of these "bands" mentioned , this appears to be a forum for them what be wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to music ???

Does progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here?

It would appear not.

I bet this donkey considers "hard/heavy" to be Nickelback and Disturbed.

Does progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here?

It would appear not.

*audiophile

That's pretty much all I care about your post :)

Oh man, fucking jazzdad over here is bringing the early morning chuckles in full. What the hell is "hard/heavy" as far as a genre is concerned?

It's probably best for you to crawl back to your dated Hellride forums – whatever those are. Consider a shower while you're at it. It won't wash your shitty elitism down the drain, but it may help with the filthy prog beard you no doubt pride yourself in.

What is the average poster age? Probably 30

Does progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here? Slim, but some. Particularly anything that can be interpreted as a type of "rock."

It would appear not. Appearances are deceiving.

Most vinyl or audiophyle forums are pathetic when it comes to taste. So are most places where masses of people gather around any particular subject. Mediocrity reigns.

This place IS the abyss. It's staring back at you.

Go to 70s section of Hellride Forum (early posts - I was there from the start) and shut the fuck up.

DJs.

Thanks for the warning.

I'm definitely leaving.

Ohhhh, struck a nerve with old grey balls this morning. Do you always wake up and eat a bowl of dicks for breakfast, or is that a recent thing for you?

Oh man, fucking jazzdad over here is bringing the early morning chuckles in full. What the hell is "hard/heavy" as far as a genre is concerned?

It's probably best for you to crawl back to your dated Hellride forums – whatever those are. Consider a shower while you're at it. It won't wash your shitty elitism down the drain, but it may help with the filthy prog beard you no doubt pride yourself in.

Jazzdad is now my favorite term.