This is a carl's junior's, correct?

Baggs

Looking at the thread headings -Stoner, Post-rock,90s alternative,etc. - I would assume so.

Also since I have never heard of most of these "bands" mentioned , this appears to be a forum for them what be wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to music ???

Please confirm and then I will not waste effort here.

What is the average poster age?

Does progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here?

It would appear not.

Most vinyl or audiophyle forums are pathetic when it comes to taste.

I don't see any prospect of light here either.

vinyl/s or Audio file*

Oh man, fucking jazzdad over here is bringing the early morning chuckles in full. What the hell is "hard/heavy" as far as a genre is concerned?

It's probably best for you to crawl back to your dated Hellride forums – whatever those are. Consider a shower while you're at it. It won't wash your shitty elitism down the drain, but it may help with the filthy prog beard you no doubt pride yourself in.

Hard bop obvi

That just read as one of the smuggiest smug posts I've ever come across.

You come right into a new setting and basically say, 'hey all you dumb fucks, you all listen to what I personally call trash, right?'

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you're trying to pick up women. You certainly are the type of person who knows no strangers. I think it's your jovial, lighthearted demeanor that's so attractive.

It's puzzling enough to join a forum just to talk shit to the general community as a whole, but what I don't understand is the thread title referencing "juniors" along with the OP suggesting the average age is 30.

Is this some kind of major "respect your elders" bullshit? Is this guy just taking trolling to a new level? It's pretty fascinating, either way.

Looking at the thread headings -Stoner, Post-rock,90s alternative,etc. - I would assume so.

Also since I have never heard of most of these "bands" mentioned , this appears to be a forum for them what be wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to music ???

Please confirm and then I will not waste effort here.

What is the average poster age?

Does progrock, fusion, (non-dancetrance) EM,jazz, hard/heavy,classical have any chance here?

It would appear not.

Most vinyl or audiophyle forums are pathetic when it comes to taste.

I don't see any prospect of light here either.

I'd like to know what bands you are actually into, rather than being defined by general statements about what you hate. Chances are, you've got *some* common ground with many of us on this board. But really... just don't be a dick about it.

Official VC Best Thread Of 2016 nominee

Agreed. I don't think this will be topped, and we're not even through January yet.

What a douchebag. Honestly, I know everyone has different tastes etc (and I actually dont mind prog), but there's no excuse for acting elitist about your musical tastes. Fucking jazzdads....

Agreed. I don't think this will be topped, and we're not even through January yet.

What a douchebag. Honestly, I know everyone has different tastes etc (and I actually dont mind prog), but there's no excuse for acting elitist about your musical tastes. Fucking jazzdads....

There are a few obnoxious elitists on VC, but this is a whole new level of annoying. It's even funnier coupled with the numerous grammar and spelling mistakes.