Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Since this thread started i have been following it religiously and have google alerts on the Orange Krush version. 

I was sent on a training course in France Tue/Wed and not one, but two amazing variants were released and sold out. I only managed to check this thread today to find out what I had missed.

FFS.

I always point and laugh when people do this on threads as it seems futile, but if anyone has either they managed to snag and want to let one go, let me know. Located in EU preferred, but anywhere is OK.

I think it's a few pages back but when does the VMP version go up?

Not this month but next I believe.

And usually the store goes up the 18th?

Yes, April 18 is the email I got, so pay your $6 sub before it goes up. I don't think they are going to fly out of there, but I wouldn't procrastinate.

Since this thread started i have been following it religiously and have google alerts on the Orange Krush version. 

I was sent on a training course in France Tue/Wed and not one, but two amazing variants were released and sold out. I only managed to check this thread today to find out what I had missed.

FFS.

I always point and laugh when people do this on threads as it seems futile, but if anyone has either they managed to snag and want to let one go, let me know. Located in EU preferred, but anywhere is OK.

just a heads up.. keep your eyes open for Bis aufs Messer, an excellent record & online store.. they are getting the orange version as well and will start taking pre-orders in a few days.