Juan v2

As most of you know jhulud was recently admitted to the ER due to stress, anxiety, and high blood pressure. If you want to send him good thoughts and well wishes please do so here. This thread is not a place to discuss mental health issues, it's for Juan. He could use some cheering up.

PS: If you're having you own issues with anxiety and stress please get help from a trained professional, there is some information here that can help:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/120187-the-mental-health-thread-support-and-discussion/#entry2569673

While it agree that is important if you are dealing with your mental health you should get professional help, I also believe that reaching out to anyone is a good first step - whether it be a friend, family, a co-worker, or a relative stranger on an Internet forum.

I haven't dealt with Juan personally, or many others of you for that matter, but I wish you well. To quote listener:

"We need each other a lot more than we don't"

"I am all alone, and you are all alone, but we are all alone together. Because it's ok to be scared sometimes, and brave sometimes, and fail some times sometimes, and it's not possible to lose every time. "

juan is honestly one of my bestest friends and one of the best dudes i know. i try to tell him as much on a regular basis, but in case that isn't enough, here's another plug for juan being the only juan for me!

lotsa love and todos los besos para ti. 

juan....

269167_o.gif

6d560e30-5ac2-48f3-91e1-f82d4303c13e.gif

tumblr_m3ft35kRM31qa6lp8.gif

we all do.

giphy.gif

but the rest of us love you :)