Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Looking forward to getting the white edition. Saw them at Primavera and it was one of the best sets I've ever seen them do.

Daydreaming was incredible live, the crowd was in a silent awe and I saw at least 5 people weeping.

Also got this poster from the merch stand that I'll get framed this week:

13435536_10153449811131106_2008685917889

1 hour ago, duckula said:

Looking forward to getting the white edition. Saw them at Primavera and it was one of the best sets I've ever seen them do.

Daydreaming was incredible live, the crowd was in a silent awe and I saw at least 5 people weeping.

Also got this poster from the merch stand that I'll get framed this week:

{insert picture}

wow, what a beaut. Good grab

3 hours ago, faceghost said:

Why do I have a feeling Amoeba are going to have to cancel a bunch of orders for the white

Pre-ordered from Amoeba as well. Hoping this ^ doesn't happen. But if it has to, here's to hoping they inform me soon. My local shop in OKC posted a pic of around 25-30 copies they just go it..May go get one Friday just to be safe

40 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

That. Is. Gorgeous.

It looks incredibly subtle, and maybe the best use of a foil I've seen before.

Ship my copy already, damnit!

I haven't received my shipping confirmation from BullMoose either and I'm also in Chicago so hopefully we'll get one later today??

1 minute ago, AdamJNovak said:

I haven't received my shipping confirmation from BullMoose either and I'm also in Chicago so hopefully we'll get one later today??

Here's hoping. I've gotten shipment e-mails from them on Wednesdays before and still received the item on that Friday. Not very optimistic with this one, though.

7 hours ago, darkeyelids said:

I don't think Rough Trade send out confirmation emails, you can check on your account when your "order is complete" though

Yeah, checked on this last night and it was still listed as being in the 2nd step (can't remember the terminology but basically-- order confirmed).

They have yet to charge my bank account either. Getting antsy.

Edited by downisthenewup87