Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

20 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I have 0 copies because my local store changed their policy last minute and did a raffle. 

To be fair, isn't the "local store" in question the giant Amoeba Music in the heart of Hollywood? 

Hard to blame them for making a fair raffle on such a limited release for such a high traffic store.

I called all my other indie stores and they didn't get em in, but yeah, that is the one that kinda screwed me over. Originally they told me it'd be out on a the 16th on the floor and then on the 15th they said "oh nope raffle" - it just sucks because we couldn't even preorder the indie edition, it was only for the standard black and CD, and I had already preordered the deluxe. Just was a bummer. 

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I called all my other indie stores and they didn't get em in, but yeah, that is the one that kinda screwed me over. Originally they told me it'd be out on a the 16th on the floor and then on the 15th they said "oh nope raffle" - it just sucks because we couldn't even preorder the indie edition, it was only for the standard black and CD, and I had already preordered the deluxe. Just was a bummer. 

They also ordered over 100 and only got five.  I can't blame them, it's a great idea for generating more revenue than they might have off of this album. 

13 minutes ago, cantdance said:

Shockingly found a new copy for 10 bucks at The Exchange in Pittsburgh. If any of you live in western PA/Ohio or wherever they are...might be worth checking out (the clerk told me that multiple stores had a copy on hand).

My local exchanges didn't get any (assuming you mean the 7") unless they just got some...I'll have to check tomorrow!

19 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

You did last you order from?

I wish this was my copy. Found a listing on eBay that had it in-hand already.

18 minutes ago, dbarila said:

Unfortunately you were right about the foil being unimpressive. 

Yeah, it doesn't even look foil. Maybe being overshadowed by the foil sticker.

If anything, I'm happy they didn't go overboard with the foil. Rather it be somewhat subtle.

Seriously starting to wonder if by foil cover they just meant the foil-stamped title in the corner.

Edited by lethalenforcer

32 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I wish this was my copy. Found a listing on eBay that had it in-hand already.

Yeah, it doesn't even look foil. Maybe being overshadowed by the foil sticker.

If anything, I'm happy they didn't go overboard with the foil. Rather it be somewhat subtle.

Seriously starting to wonder if by foil cover they just meant the foil-stamped title in the corner.

Yeah, that's about all I see.  The pre-orders say "Silver Foil Cover" but I noticed on Radiohead's site it now says "Foil Detail cover"