Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

52 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

If anyone has an extra Radiohead single I want to buy one. 

I'll sell you my copy for $250. I know it seems like that's over market value, but mine is worth way more because I touched Thom's hair once and haven't washed my hand since. So my copy pretty much has his DNA on it now. You should be able to flip it easily. 

1 minute ago, ntslash said:

I'll sell you my copy for $250. I know it seems like that's over market value, but mine is worth way more because I touched Thom's hair once and haven't washed my hand since. So my copy pretty much has his DNA on it now. You should be able to flip it easily. 

I'm actually trying to find one for under $40 

14 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

I called and they said they weren't allowed to hold this one (for me, at least). I'll stop by after work to see if they have any left in stock, but I'm thinking they won't. Oh well.

Which location did you call? I called Sandy, and had a buddy that called Taylorsville, and they both let us put a copy on hold. They said the only stipulation was that they could only hold it until end of day today. 

It's funny how different stores/locations operate.  Called my store earlier just to see if they got any.  Without even asking to hold one, the guy said "Yeah we have one more & I can hold it for you if you want."  Awesome.  Had my wife snag it for me.

Shout out to Square Records in Akron for being awesome!

Edited by mrewest

1 minute ago, mrewest said:

It's funny how different stores/locations operate.  Called my store earlier just to see if they got any.  Without even asking to hold one, the guy said "Yeah we have one more & I can hold it for you if you want."  Awesome.  Had my wife snag it for me.

Same. I called my store yesterday and they had one and held it for me until today.