Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

On 10/16/2016 at 11:14 AM, Cloudsbelow said:

I plan on framing it  (yeah, super nerd.. i know i know).. long and skinny black frame.  

I was totally planning on doing this too. If you find a good place to buy a frame that works, please share! Do you plan to keep the plastic or "do not discard" sticker on or remove and discard those pieces?

Edited by MD82

10 hours ago, MD82 said:

I was totally planning on doing this too. If you find a good place to buy a frame that works, please share! Do you plan to keep the plastic or "do not discard" sticker on or remove and discard those pieces?

I dont know if ill keep it, dont have mine yet so haven't seen it.   I feel like ill keep it though.   Will probably be a custom frame. 

Mine arrived today (w.canada), it is more gorgeous than I could have even imagined!  

Belly band slips on and off easy peezy...

I will be taking my piece of the recording tape and framing it, the little sticker with go in the frame.. in an artsy sorta way.  It's a cool piece of memorabilia, bit of a conversation piece even.

12 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Let's pray.

y'know.. i listend to pablo honey the other day, it's not as bad as i remember it.  Definitely not as good as everything thye did since then, but good enough. imo

Alright.. rank their albums best to worst.. no eps.  It's hard.  Probably been done before, but id like to see where you guys put AMSP.

1. Kid A

2. OkComputer

3.In Rainbows

4. Moon Shaped Pool

5. Amnesiac

6. The Bends

7. King of Limbs

8. Hail to the Thief

9. Pablo Honey

* definitely wouldn't set this in stone, top 3 could all hold top spot.  5-8 could all move around, depending on the day.  AMSP sits there now, ask me again in a year or 5.  Pablo will always hold the last spot, hopefully.

For those of you that ordered the special edition from the UK site and had it shipped internationally, which company did they use? I have a tracking number, but both links to the tracking website in the email are duds (https://emea.netdesp - this provided link is doesn't work, and the built in button on the email simply googles my tracking number :huh:).

I would be keen to try and track it.