Converge - No Heroes LP Repress

22 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

How did you get this for only $12?

Coupon code?

After Converge posted a photo on Instagram, I went to the Deathwish estore to set up the "Notify me when this item is in stock" link and it was in stock. $12 was the price.

My browser never refreshed went I went on Safari afterwards and I was able to take a screenshot. I think No Heroes was temporarily out of stock because they had to adjust the price. If they contact me for the difference. I'll have no objections to paying it.

IMG_6718_zpsz8gkrphe.jpg

Shit, maybe I'm in the minority here but I remember being very underwhelmed by YFM when it first dropped.  Then No Heroes came out.  It was a return to form in my eyes. Just classic brutal Converge. The riff on 'Plagues' alone is just so damn good.  They opened with that song at the inaugural Scion Rock Fest.  The fucking floor was bowing during their whole fucking set upstairs. Legendary performance IMO.  This is the record that cemented Converge as THE hardcore/metalcore band of the era I think.

Edited by twatay

2 hours ago, twatay said:

Shit, maybe I'm in the minority here but I remember being very underwhelmed by YFM when it first dropped.  Then No Heroes came out.  It was a return to form in my eyes. Just classic brutal Converge. The riff on 'Plagues' alone is just so damn good.  They opened with that song at the inaugural Scion Rock Fest.  The fucking floor was bowing during their whole fucking set upstairs. Legendary performance IMO.  This is the record that cemented Converge as THE hardcore/metalcore band of the era I think.

I agree with this, I remember at the time being underwhelmed when YFM came out. This record brought me back in and after listening again recently it's a banger definitely. I love YFM now but this one was the one that repeaked my interest. 

Can't say I really agree. Id probably rank this at the bottom of the catalog. Still, a least favorite converge record is still better than most out there no matter your opinion on order. Ironically, I like the artwork for no heroes the most out of everything jakes done for the band.

YFM, on the other hand, is easily in the top 3 for me.

• jhulud changed the title to Converge - No Heroes LP Repress